2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st September 2012, 04:31 PM
debmalya.

IGNOU MBA admission

I want admission in MBA at IGNOU that’s why I want to know when the university will start admission procedure for this program in 2012 and what the eligibility is. How I can get admission in this program. Please inform me soon so that I can apply for this program.
Similar Threads
Thread
IGNOU Admission Oct
Phd Admission in IGNOU
MBA IGNOU Admission
BBA in IGNOU Admission
IGNOU Phd Admission
IGNOU MBA IT Admission
IGNOU BA Admission
IGNOU SOL Admission for LLB
IGNOU M.Com admission
Admission in IGNOU for MBA
IGNOU BPP Admission
IGNOU MBA Course Admission
B.Com Admission in IGNOU
IGNOU B.Ed admission -14
IGNOU B.Ed Admission
M.com Admission at IGNOU
Admission B.Ed IGNOU
BPP IGNOU Admission
Admission of B.Ed in IGNOU
MA Admission IGNOU
3rd September 2012, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU MBA admission

The IGNOU offers MBA through its School of Management. The university holds OPENMAT entrance exam to provide admission in this program. In 2012, the university also invited application form for the exam. The exam was conducted on 19-8-2012.

Eligibility: for applying for admission in this program, you must be a graduate in any stream with 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates). If you have passed CAT, MAT, and State level tests, you don’t need to appear for OPENMAT.

The application from was available at the website of the university. As the time of applying is over so please try next year.
26th December 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello Buddy , My Friend Riya Want to Join MBA Programme at IGNOU Delhi , In Distance Mode , For It’s Help ,Can you please give me Eligibility Details and Course Structure Details ?
26th December 2015, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator

The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a Distance Learning National University , Which is located in IGNOU Road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.

It was founded in 1985 .

Friend Here I would like to tell you For Take Admission in MBA Programme at IGNOU Delhi , First you need to appear in Entrance exam Which is OPENMAT :

Eligibility:

There are no age restrictions for admission to IGNOU’s management programs.

Applicants must have passed in Graduation Degree in any Discipline with 50% Marks from any Recognized University .

If you Belong to the Reserved Category, then you Need to have only 45% marks for Graduation.

3 Years managerial or supervisory experience is also required (Experience after graduation).

Application Form fee
: Rs.1050/-

For Complete Details about MBA Programme Here I am uploading a pdf file you Can download free of cost :

MBA Programme IGNOU ;

Contact No :
011 2953 3869

Address :
IGNOU
Institute Of Public Health & Hygiene
RZ A-44, Mahipalpur
New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA Programme IGNOU.pdf (1.03 MB, 164 views)

Tags
admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in