2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th August 2014, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ICSI Executive Programme Admission

ICSI Company Secretaries (CS) Executive Programme admission is open throughout the year. This exam was held two times in the year that is June & December.

Important dates:

Last date for appearing in both modules in December Exams was on
28th February
Last date for appearing in single module in December Examination Was on 31st May.
Last date for appearing in both modules in June Exam will be on 31st August

Fee Structure for CS Course
CS Foundation Programme Rs.4500/-

CS Executive Programme Rs.9000/- for Commerce Graduates / CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA

Rs 10,000/- for Non Commerce Students

Rs 8,500/- for CS Foundation passed students

CS Professional Programme Rs.12,000

Executive Programme [7papers]Module I
(4 papers) Company Law
Cost and Management Accounting
Economic and Commercial Laws
Tax Laws and Practice
Module II
(3 papers) Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
Capital Markets and Securities Laws
Industrial, Labour and General Laws
21st February 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know the eligibility criteria for the ICSI Executive Programme Admission as I would like to know if I am eligible or not?
21st February 2016, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

The eligibility criteria for the ICSI Executive Programme Admission is as given below:

Minimum Requirements » Age as well as Educational Qualifications

Bare Minimum Age
17 years: A aspirant should have completed 17 years age on the date of making application for registration

Entry Routes
A aspirant can enter the courses at this level through two different routes.
By qualifying the Foundation Programme examination i.e. qualifying at the Foundation Programme level
By qualifying a Graduation/Degree (10 + 2 + 3) examination i.e. having a Graduation qualification.

Minimum Academic Qulifications
A qualification in the Foundation Programme Examination conducted by ICSI
A Degree or a master's degree in Corporate Secretaryship or Commerce.
A degree or a master's degree in any regulation other than Fine Arts.
A qualification in the Final examination conducted by:
The ICAI
The ICWAI
Any other Accountancy Institution in India or abroad as recognized as equivalent thereto.

Certificates to be Furnished

Original Certificates need not be furnished along with the registration application. Photocopies of the following certificates duly attested should be sent along with the application for registration:
Proof of Minimum Age

10th standard score sheet as a proof of age where required. Where the 10th standard score sheet does not carry the proof of age, copy of a relevant certificate as a proof of age should be attached in its place.

Proof of Minimum Educational Qualifications
Score sheet of (10 + 2 + 3) or Original- Degree/Provisional-Degree as a proof of minimum educational qualification.
Where a aspirant is registering based on the qualification of passing Foundation Programme level, Marks sheet of Foundation Programme Examination.
(Or)
If registering provisionally

In place of the Score sheet of (10 + 2 + 3) or Original-Degree/Provisional-Degree, the aspirant is required to attach a photocopy of the hall ticket of the (10 + 2 + 3) examination as a proof of having appeared at the qualifying examination based on which the aspirant is registering provisionally.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in