2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th July 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Address of MGIMS

Hello sir my brother is looking for the address of Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) so would you please provide me address of Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) and also provide me information about this institutes….
Similar Threads
Thread
MGIMS Papers
Books For MGIMS PMT
MGIMS Key
MGIMS Admission
MGIMS Delhi
How To Crack MGIMS
Ranking of MGIMS
MGIMS Wardha.Nic.In
Result Of MGIMS
MGIMS Faculty
MGIMS Ac In
MGIMS Aakash
MGIMS Entrance
MGIMS Seats
MGIMS PMT Cut Off
MGIMS Last Date
MGIMS Wardha PMT
Where to get Forms for MGIMS
MGIMS Result
MGIMS application
18th July 2015, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Address of MGIMS

Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) was founded in 1969 and It is managed by the Kasturba Health Society, and this institute is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik

Courses offered:

M.B.B.S.
M.D./M.S.
Diploma courses in Medicine and Surgery

Contact detail:
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Sevagram
Wardha, Maharashtra 442102

Map:
[MAP]Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences[/MAP]

Last edited by Kiran Chandar; 18th July 2015 at 02:28 PM.
21st February 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the postal address of the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences as I need to visit the institute for inquiry purpose?
21st February 2016, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

The postal address of the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences is as follows:

Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Sevagram, Wardha,
Maharashtra 442102
Phone:07152 284 341

MGIMS MBBS 2016 Application Form
The Prospectus and Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science 2016 MBBS Application Form with syllabus, question papers of Gandhian thought for the last six years, with model question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Biology can be procured from the office of the Dean either by
Paying a sum of Rs. 4000/- (including exam fee) personally at the cash counter of Dean’s Office or
By remitting a sum of Rs. 4000/- ( including exam fee ) at any branch of State Bank of India by Challan which can be downloaded from the Institute official website

If the aspirant wants to submit the fee by bank challan he should click the link of the bank challan, fill the information required and submit it.

Aspirant should mention full name address with pin code number on which the aspirant wants to receive the prospectus & phone number for communication in the space provided on the challan form so that the prospectus can be sent to the given address.

The aspirant is required to take a printout of the saved copy in landscape on legal size paper and has to visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for submission of the required charges.

The Challan form is in 3 copies and the aspirant has to send one original paid copy of the challan form by speed post to the following address:
“Dean,
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,
Sevagram – 442 102”

MGIMS MBBS 2016 Exam Centre are as given below:
Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Varanasi & Kolkata.

MGIMS MBBS 2016 Important Dates
MGIMS Prospectus & Application Form will be available from 21st December, 2015 to 4th March, 2016.
The last date of receipt of filled up MGIMS MBBS course 2016 Application along with Entrance Examination fee is 18th March, 2016.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in