2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

MGIMS Papers

Hello I have applied for the Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) Wardha PMT Exam so please tell me the question paper of this Exam is based on which topics? Tell me the maximum marks of this question paper? Provide me the sample paper of this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
MGIMS Prospectus
MGIMS entrance exam Question Papers
Last Date for MGIMS
MGIMS Key
MGIMS Delhi
How To Crack MGIMS
MGIMS PMT Exam
MGIMS Pics
MGIMS Pune
MGIMS Ac In
Address of MGIMS
MGIMS Wardha Old Papers
MGIMS Portion
MGIMS Entrance
MGIMS UG Result
MGIMS PMT Cut Off
MGIMS Model Question Papers
MGIMS PG Admission
MGIMS PMT Syllabus
MGIMS Wardha PMT
11th July 2018, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Re: MGIMS Papers

Hi buddy here I am looking for Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) entrance exam sample paper so will you plz let me know from where I can do collect it ??
11th July 2018, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MGIMS Papers

Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) conducts every year a common entrance exam for the selection of eligible candidates in the different under graduate as well as post graduate courses in the field of Medicine.

As you want here I am giving below Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) entrance exam sample paper:

1) A solid sphere of radius r made of a material of bulk modulus K is surrounded by a liquid in cylindrical container. The massless piston of area A floats on the surface of the liquid. If a mass m is placed on a piston to compress the liquid, then the fractional change in the radius of the sphere will be

A) mgAK

B) 2mgAK

C) 3mgAK

D) mg3AK

2) If a liquid is flowing through a horizontal tube, thenp+12ρV2=
constant. This shows that

A) Ifρ
increases then V also increases

B) ρ
and V both are constant

C) Ifρ
increases then V decreases

D) Ifρ
decreases then V also decreases

3) .Water wets the walls of its glass container due to the fact that

A) cohesive force is greater than adhesive force

B) cohesive force is equal to the adhesive force

C) adhesive force is greater than the cohesive force

D) cohesive and adhesive forces form action-reaction pair

4) If P and Q are two non-collinear unit vectors and if|P+Q|=3√,
then the value of(P Q)(2P+Q)
will be

A) 1

B) 2

C) 12

D) 32

5) A gas bubble forms an explosion under water which oscillate with a periodT paρbEc,
where p is the static pressure, p is the density of water and E is the total energy of explosion. Then, the values of q, b and c will be

A) 56,12,13

B) 25,13,14

C) 45,98,14

D) 32,14,56

6) If a particle moves a distancex
at a speedv1
and comes back with speedv2,
then the average speed and average velocity during this round trip will respectively be

A) 0,v1+v2

B) 2v1v2v1+v2,0

C) v1+v2,0

D) v1−v2,2v1v2v1+v2

7) On an electron in an atom both electric and gravitational forces are collinear we neglect gravitational force(FG)
in comparison to electric force(FE),
because

A) FE>FG

B) FN>FE

C) FE>>FG

D) FN>>FG

8) A metal block of mass 1 kg is resting on a frictionless horizontal plane. It is struck by a jet releasing water at a rate of 1 m/s and at a speed of 4 m/s. Then, the initial acceleration of the block will be

A) 2 m/s2

B) 8 m/s2

C) 1 m/s2

D) 4 m/s2

9 A body of mass 5 kg moves on a straight path as a function of timex =t3−121. The force on the body att=5swill be

A) 100 N

B) 150 N

C) 120 N

D) 130 N

10 The potential energy of a certain spring when stretched through a distancexis 20 J. The amount of work that must be done on this spring to stretch it through an additional distance 2will be

A) 20J

B) 25J

C) 5J

D) 15J

11) A flywheel of moment of inertia 0.4 kg m2 and radius 20 cm is free to rotate about a central axis. If a string is wrapped on its circumference and it is pulled with a force of 10 N, then the change in its angular velocity after 4 s will be

A) 10rad/s

B) 20rad/s

C) 40rad/s

D) 5rad/s

12 Three identical spheres of mass m each are placed at the corners of an equilateral triangle of side 1m. Taking one of the corners as the 2 origin, the position vector of centre of mass is

A) 12i^+3√2j^

B) 12i^+123√j^

C) i^+j^

D) 2i^−j^

13) A lift is ascending with an acceleration simple pendulum suspended from its ceiling oscillates with a period T. The period of oscillation of pendulum when the lift is stationary will be

A) 13√T

B) T

C) 2T

D) 23√T

14 The driver of a truck travelling with a velocity v suddenly notice a brick wall in front of him at a distance r. How the driver avoid himself by crashing into the wall?

A) By speeding up the truck

B) By applying a brake

C) By slowing down the truck

D) By taking a circular turn

15A stationary source emits a sound moving towards a wall with a velocity u. Speed of sound in air is v. The fractional change in the wavelength of the sound sent and the reflected sound is

A) v+uv−u

B) 2uv+u

C) 2vv+u

D) u+v2v

16 Mass of 1 mol of air is29 10 3kg. The speed of sound at STP will be nearly

A) 3325m/s

B) 340 m/s

C) 320 m/s

D) 325 m/s

17 Two wires of same material and length are stretched by the same force. Their masses are in the ratio4:3. The ratio of their elongation will be

A) 16:9

B) 9:16

C) 4:3

D) 3:4

18) Surface tension of a detergent solution is2.8 10 2Nm 1. The work done in blowing a bubble of diameter 1cm will be nearly

A) 1.24 10 4J

B) 1.76 10 5J

C) 1.8 10 3J

D) 2.4 10 4J

19 A particle executes SHM of amplitude 4 cm and time period 2 s. Then, the time taken by it to move from positive extreme position to half the amplitude is

A) 13s

B) 12s

C) 14s

D) 2s

) An organ pipe open at one end is vibrating in second harmonic and is in resonance with another pipe open at both the ends and vibrating in second overtone. The ratio of length of two pipes is

A) 12

B) 14

C) 34

D) 32

21) nballs each of mass m impinge elastically each second on a surface with velocity v. The average force experienced by the surface will be

A) 2nmv

B) nmv

C) nmv2

D) 4nmv

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in