2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Ibo 6 ignou

I want the syllabus of IBO6 International Business Finance subject of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so can you provide me. I am the student of this University. also provide me the old question papers of IBO6 International Business Finance?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
28th May 2020, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ibo 6 ignou

Can you provide me Master of Commerce (M.Com) First Year - Assignments - IBO-06: International Business Finance offered by School of Management Studies IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)?
28th May 2020, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ibo 6 ignou

Master of Commerce (M.Com) First Year - Assignments - IBO-06: International Business Finance offered by School of Management Studies IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is as follows:

Attempt all the questions.

1. Compare and Contrast interest rate parity, purchasing power parity and international Fisher Effect. (20)

2. Discuss with an example each, the various types of currency exposures faced by a firm. (20)

3. What is a loan syndicate? What are the important aspects in negotiating a syndicate bank loan? (6+14)

4. What is letter of credit and Bankers acceptance? Why these instruments are used in foreign trade? State the advantage that each instrument provide for exporter and importer in a foreign trade transaction? (6+6+8)

5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of centralising the cash management function? What can the firms do to enhance the advantages and reduce the disadvantages? (12+8)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in