2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

HSEE IIT Madras

My cousins want to take admission into the Humanities and Social Sciences course at Indian Institute of Technology Madras. So will you please tell me is there any entrance exam which is conducts for providing admission in to the Humanities and Social Sciences course at Indian Institute of Technology Madras? If yes, then please tell me about the eligibility details for the admission? Also provide me the detailed syllabus of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Madras XAT Cut Off
HSEE IIT Delhi
MSC in IIT Madras
IIT Madras CCE
SOM IIT Madras
GIS IIT Madras
IIT Madras HSEE Syllabus
Way to IIT Madras
Indian Institute Of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) MBA
IIT Madras HSEE Question Papers
NSO IIT Madras
MS Phd IIT Madras
UOP IIT Madras
IIT Madras BBA
Iit jee hsee
IIT Madras JRF
IIT Madras NSS
CEP IIT Madras
IIT Madras HS
Iit hsee
23rd August 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: HSEE IIT Madras

I want to apply for Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination or HSEE of IIT Madras and searching for details about this exam. Will you tell what the eligibility criteria and other details to apply for HSEE IIT Madras Exam also provide all important dates related to exam?
23rd August 2018, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HSEE IIT Madras

The Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination or HSEE is a national level entrance test conducted every year by Indian Institute of Technology Madras for admission to the master programme offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) of the Institute.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Qualifying Examination
Candidates applying for HSEE-2018 must have passed any one of the following qualifying examinations for the first time in 2017 or should be appearing in 2018.

The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities

Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.

Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.

Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.

Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities.

H.S.C. vocational examination.

General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.

IMPORTANT DATES

Activity Date
Online Application process (HSEE website) - Starts December 14, 2017
Payment of Examination Fee through Indian Bank Challan / Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card - Starts December 14, 2017
Payment of Examination Fee through Indian Bank Challan / Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card - Ends January 24, 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application January 24, 2018
Application Status Check on the Website February 16, 2018
Admit Card can be Downloaded from the HSEE Website by Candidates Starts March 14, 2018
Admit Card can be Downloaded from the HSEE Website by Candidates - Ends April 14, 2018
Examination Date for HSEE-2018 April 15, 2018
Declaration of Result on HSEE Website May 15, 2018
Offer Letters to Candidates - Starts May 16, 2018

The Chairman, HSEE - 2018
JEE Office, IIT Madras
Chennai - 600 036
Phone: 044 2257 8220
Fax: 044 2257 8224
e-mail: hsee@iitm.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in