2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th August 2015, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Get Transcript From Gulbarga University

Gulbarga University is a public university located in Gulbarga, Karnataka, India. Its jurisdiction extends to the four districts of Gulbarga District, Bidar District, Raichur District, and Yadgir District of Karnataka. It has more than 37 teaching departments and 4 research centres and also acts as an affiliating university.

Here is the procedure to obtain transcripts from Gulbarga University

1. Make a plain paper application requesting transcripts addressed to The Registrar, Gulbarga University duly signed by the candidate

2. Make a payment for Rs.1200 per set at the State Bank of Hyderabad campus branch, Gulbarga 585106 and collect the quadruplicate of the student copy at the counter

3. Submit the application requisition letter along with the university copy of the fee payment at the inward collection counter at the Registrar office

4. Collect the transcripts envelope from the delivery section in five weeks alternately they can also dispatch it the address provided in India by Speed Post

Contact details:
Gulbarga University
Sedam Road, Jnana Ganga
Gulbarga, Karnataka 585106
Telephone: 084722 63202

[MAP]Gulbarga University[/MAP]
9th May 2018, 03:57 PM
Vibhav384

I want know complete procedure of applying transcripts of gulbarga university directly. can we do it online directly by contacting gulbarga university
2nd May 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

There is no online application but can be done by some caseworkers. Should apply for a DD of 4500/- and some extra charges
13th July 2020, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no online application but can be done by some caseworkers. Should apply for a DD of 4500/- and some extra charges
Kindly provide me the case worker contact information so that i can get my degrees attested for WES
25th August 2021, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Kindly provide the case worker contact information to obtain the certificates. I am in need of these certificates.
28th April 2022, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Did u get transcript from gulbarga University?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in