2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

How To Crack AFCAT SSB

Hi I cleared the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and now I am preparing for the crack SSB interview tests so can you please provide me the tips and the also tell me which type of question ask in the crack SSB interview?
Similar Threads
Thread
How to Crack MP PET
Crack NDA
How To Crack Aims
Crack SSC CGL Exam
How to crack NIPER JEE
How to Crack NIPER JEE
Crack IIFT
IES Exam Crack
Crack JIPMER PG
How To Crack IAS
How to Crack AIMS
Crack MBA
Easy Way to Crack GRE
GPAT Crack
How to Crack NERIST
How to Crack SSC Stenographer
AFCAT SSB Crack
How to Crack the IIT JEE
How To Crack IIT JEE
Tips to crack IIT JEE?
9th January 2016, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: How To Crack AFCAT SSB

Hello sir I am Gajendra and I had filled the examination form of AFCAT and now start my preparation so will you please tell me some preparation tips so that I can crack this Examination in the first attempt??
9th January 2016, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Crack AFCAT SSB

Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) conducted by UPSC comprises of objective model questions only. Questions will be asked from sections like Military Aptitude, General Awareness, numerical ability and Reasoning.

Here I am telling you some preparation tips for this Exam:

-Firstly check the syllabus of this Exam as Knowing the syllabus well is the most important thing.

-Do not ignore any part of the syllabus as questions can come from any part of the syllabus.

-Start practicing for this Exam from the last few years' AFCAT question papers by doing this you will get an idea of the exam pattern.

-Maintain the time limit while solving questions, as speed is the very foundation of the exam.

-Prepare notes on topics that seem difficult and revise them regularly.

-For General Awareness, it is important to follow current events and news in magazines and newspapers so start from today reading these newspapers

-Read more so the speed will increase your English verbal ability and vocabulary.

-In the exam hall, attempt the known questions first as this will boost your confidence. After completing all the known questions, try the unknown and tougher ones.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in