2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th December 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How to Crack AIMS

I am interested in the field of medical science and for this I have decided to give the AIIMS MBBS Exam. Will you please tell me what the AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern and also provide me AIIMS preparation tips to crack exam and prepare well for exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cg aims
PHD in NMR in AIMS
Tc-aims
Bds in aims
How to Crack MP PET
HLL Aims
Crack NDA
Ehs aims
SBI Near AIMS
How To Crack Aims
Dda aims
Eu aims imi
MBA Pak AIMS
How To Crack IAS
GNM job in AIMS
IMS BHU Aims
Crack MBA
MDS in AIMS
How to Crack the IIT JEE
How To Crack IIT JEE
16th December 2015, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Crack AIMS

The AIIMS MBBS Exam is the key to avail admission into the institute and for this more than 1 lakh candidates appear the entrance exam every year.

AIIMS MBBS Exam Pattern

Questions:

A total of 200 questions of objective- type with multiple- choices

Physics: 60
Chemistry: 60
Biology ( Botany and Zoology): 60
General Knowledge: 20 Questions

Time Allowed:

3 and half hours shall be allotted to complete the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2016

Marking Procedure:

Every correct shall be awarded with 1 mark and every 3 wrong answer shall be deducting 1 mark. (-1/3 for every wrong answer)

No marks shall be allotted for questions unanswered.

AIIMS 2016 PREPARATION TIPS to Crack Exam:

If you are appearing the AIIMS MBBS 2016 must have to be aware of the complete syllabus and the portion that is to be included in the exam so as to prepare well and score great rakings.

Focusing the preparation keeping the syllabus as the base would help you save time as well as your can have your attention on the important topics

Clearing the basics being studied in class 11th and 12th is the key to score great in the AIIMS 2016

Practicing as much you can from the past year question booklets and from the sample papers.

Increase the speed by solving the maximum number of questions in a day.

Practice as much you can on the difficult areas and keep asking the doubts to your mentor or even friends but make sure no doubts shall be unanswered.

Make the separate notes of all the formulas of physics and record the chemical formula and reactions of chemistry.

Prepare the diagrams of biology as you can expect such in the exam to identify from the given diagrams

As biology is a subject of theory make sure you take out time on everyday basis to revise the definitions and meanings of the terminology you learnt.

Read newspapers and watch news everyday for an hour to have the best idea of the latest happening in order to get along with the GK (General knowledge) part in the AIIMS MBBS Exam.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in