2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st October 2014, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: HAS Examination

HAS stand for Himachal Administrative Service. Has conducts by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission every to year to recruit candidate for civil service.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have:

• Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university.
• age should be 21 to 30 years for this exam..

Tentative Exam Dates;

Applications Release dates : 1st week of Jan.
Last date of admission 1st week of Feb.
3rd March 2016, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get the details of the Himachal Administrative Services Examination will you please provide me the details of the Examination ?
3rd March 2016, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service examination HPAS Examination notification has been issued for HP Administrative Service

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational qualification: Candidates should have the minimum educational qualification of Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university can apply.

Age limit : 21 to 35 years

Examination pattern :

The preliminary examination of HP Admistrative Combined Competitive Examination is of objective type multiple choice questions consists of two papers.
Paper I - General Studies - 100 questions - carries 200 marks
Paper II - Aptitude Test - 100 questions - carries 200 marks.

Syllabus :

HP Adminstrative Combined Competitive Examination Syllabus for Paper I: The General Studies Paper of HPAS examination will have topics from History, Geography, Political, Art & Culture, Socio economic development of Himachal Pradesh. History of India, Indian Polity, Economic and Social development, General issues on environmental ecology and General Science.

HP Administrate Combined Competitive Examination Syllabus for Paper II: The Aptitude test paper of HPAS examination will have Comprehension, Interpersonal skills, Logical reasoning, Decision making ability, General mental ability, Numerical ability, English Language.

Candidates needs to be careful while attending answers as there will be negative marking for JP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination where 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. So be sure before attending the question. The time given to complete the exam is two hours for each paper.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in