2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Grade Pay of SCRA

Sir I heard that pay Scale of SCRA depends on the various posts in SCRA and tentative idea of Grade Pay and Pay Scale of Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) but I don’t know about it. Would you please tell me what is this and how is it helpful for me ?
Similar Threads
Thread
About SCRA
Scra ati
Know About SCRA
Scra drm
SCRA Grade Pay
Scra nda
Sky SCRA Per Ci Ty
Scra xm
SCRA VA Gov
SSC Recruitment Stenographer Grade-C And Grade-D Exam
SSC Stenographer Grade-C and Grade-D Exam-2012 Call Letter
SCRA GSI Gov UK
Cap One SCRA
All about SCRA
SSC Stenographer Grade-C and Grade-D exam-2010 solved paper
Stenographer Grade C and Grade D Examination
Scra jag
Ias scra
Scra cd
SCRA Gov EDU
19th May 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: Grade Pay of SCRA

Can you tell me about the Stipend and other Benefits offered for Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
19th May 2018, 08:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Grade Pay of SCRA

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts every year entrance exam for selecting Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) to Indian Railways. The selected candidates undergo 4year rigorous training programme in Mechanical Engineering, Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur.

One gets a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering after successful completion of four years of training. This degree is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education.

After completion of the course one is posted as Assistant Mechanical Engineer (AME) in Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers. As one is posted directly as Group A officer one rapidly goes higher up to become senior administrators of Indian Railways.

Stipend and Other Benefits

One is trained at Railways expense and is paid stipend at the following rates along with DA applicable:

Year Stipend per month

First Rs. 9100
Second Rs. 9100
Third Rs. 9400
Fourth Rs. 9400
[First six months]
[Last six months] Rs. 9700

One moving from one headquarter to another in connection with their training will be eligible for daily allowance for the period covered by the journey.
During stay at the Railway Staff College, Baroda, one is granted daily allowance at full rates for the entire period of their training at the college.
One may be granted leave on full stipend for a period not exceeding one month in any year of apprenticeship.
One is entitled to free medical attendance and treatment at railway hospitals and dispensaries on the same scale as applicable to railway servants
2 sets of Pass and 6 sets of Privilege Ticket Orders(PTO) are admissible per year valid from anywhere to anywhere on Indian Railways

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in