2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Gk Ques For SCRA

How can I obtain good marks in the general knowledge section of the Special Class Railway Apprentice exam . Can you provide the last five years SCRA GK exam question papers so that I get idea that what types of questions are asks in the exam ?
Similar Threads
Thread
About SCRA
Scra ati
SCRA or IIT Which is best
Scra drm
Scra nda
Sky SCRA Per Ci Ty
Scra xm
SCRA VA Gov
Scra pdf
Key For SCRA
SCRA GSI Gov UK
SSC Ques
Cap One SCRA
All about SCRA
Scra jag
Scra sit
Scra cd
Gpo scra
TNPSC combined service exam for Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering Model ques
SCRA Gov EDU
5th June 2018, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Re: Gk Ques For SCRA

I want the sample question paper of General Knowledge of Special Class Railway Apprentices' (SCRA) exam so can you provide me?
5th June 2018, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Gk Ques For SCRA

I am providing you the sample question paper of General Knowledge of Special Class Railway Apprentices' (SCRA) exam

SCRA Exam General Knowledge question paper

1. Which of the following features of Indian temples resembles pylons of the Egyptian temples?

[A] Lat [B] Vimana [C] Gopura [D] Shikhara

2. Which of the following states is sole producer of agate, chalk, and perlite in India? [A] Rajasthan [B] Karnataka [C] Gujarat [D] Tamil Nadu

3. Which of the following states is Indias largest Bauxite producer?

[A] Odisha [B] Jharkhand [C] Rajasthan [D] Karnataka

4. Which of the following is responsible for the fact that Tennis ball bounces higher at high altitudes than in plains?

[A] Low Gravity [B] High Gravity [C] Less dense air [D] Low atmospheric temperature

5. Which of the following is not a correct statement?

[A] One liter of cold air will be heavier than one liter of hot air [B] Bats are blind but can fly in the dark because of echolocation [C] In human body, Liver stores glucose as glycogen [D] Foot and mouth disease of cattle is a viral disease

6. A persistent fall in the general price level of goods and services is known as

[A] Deflation [B] Disinflation [C] Stagflation [D] Depression

7. Indias first Uranium Mine is located at which among the following places?

[A] Jadugauda [B] Tummalapalle [C] Pichli [D] Dalbhum

8. Tabo Monastery is located in which of the following states?

[A] Arunachal Pradesh [B] Himachal Pradesh [C] Jammu & Kashmir [D] Sikkim

9. Which of the following is a correct set of two official languages of the United Nations?

[A] Hindi and Chinese [B] Arabic and Chinese [C] Japanese and Chinese [D] Hindi and French

10. The constitutional position of President of India is most closely similar to
[A] British Monarch [B] US President [C] Russian President [D] British Prime Minister

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in