2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th November 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: Get Citibank Credit Card

Hi I would like to know how can I get a new Citibank credit card as I would require it for online transactions?
4th November 2015, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Get Citibank Credit Card

To get the new Citibank Credit card please follow the below mention process:

Please visit the official website of Citibank which looks like the image attached

On the centre of the page you will find link for Citibank Credit cards, please click on it.

A notification of apply for new Citibank credit card will be displayed and below you will find the link for Apply Now.

Please click on Apply Now, a new page will open which looks like the image attached

The page also has the different credit cards offered by Citibank, please select as per your choice.

Once you select the cards please click the link for Begin your application, a page will load asking you if you have a Citibank saving account , please select the appropriate choice in yes or no.

Once you select that, you will be required to enter various personal information, professional details as well your address.

Please click the submit button.

This will ensure your application has been submitted and a confirmation will be displayed for the same.

Citibank will then follow their own procedure further and inform you about the same.

Please follow the above procedure for future reference as well.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in