2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: Citibank Rewards Credit Card

Hi buddy as I want to apply for Citibank Rewards Credit Card so here come to collect basic info related to charges , term and condition so will you plz let me know about the same ??
13th July 2018, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Citibank Rewards Credit Card

As you want here I am telling Citi rewards credit card is a standard credit card offered by Citibank that is aimed at providing good deals and offers on customers' shopping experience.

Benefits:

Cardholders can earn 10 reward points upon spending Rs.125 at 50 plus partner stores and they can Pay with Points.

Customers can earn reward points at the rate of 1 point for every Rs.125 on all other purchases.

Reward points can be redeemed at over 700 outlets and e-shopping partners.

Upon card activation, cardholders can get 2,500 points.

Features:

For every Rs. 125 spent from the card, earn 1 reward point.

On spends at Apparel and Department Stores, earn 10 times the reward points.

On every additional card get 500 bonus reward points.

If spends during a calendar quarter exceeds Rs. 1 lac earn 1000 bonus points.Get birthday bonus of 500 reward points.

On renewal after the first year, earn 1000 bonus reward points.

With dining benefits, cardholders can save up to 20% at over 1000 restaurants in the country.

Citibank credit card also offers Credit Shield Plus which provides coverage of up to Rs. 5 lakhs on the outstanding and customers can also avail personal accident cover.

Lost Card Liability offers additional security for the card.

Customers can borrow a loan on their credit card.

Bill Pay feature is enabled in order to facilitate payment of utility bills online.

Fees & Charges:

Citi rewards credit card annual fee is waived for every Rs.30,000 spent annually. Cardholders whose annual spend is less than Rs.30,000 are charged Rs.1,000 as annual fee.

Monthly interest rate is 3.25%, i.e., 39% annually. Based on your purchase, payback and utilization patterns, this can change.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in