2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th September 2014, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Solved Question Paper

As per your request here I am sharing the last year question paper of Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Entrance Exam

Question Nos. 1 to 7 consist of a number of sentences which, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the four choices lettered (1) through (4).

1. A. The men jumped up and rushed to the river B. They poured it on the glowing bed of charcoal C. The water gurgled out and the dying embers hissed and sent up little curls of vapour D. They quickly came back with pitchers laden with water. (1) DABC (2) ADCB (3) CBAD (4) BADC

2. A. failure to put the right person at the right place could prove expensive for the organisation B. All managers are decision makers C. The rightness of a decision largely depends upon whether or not the manager has utilized the right persons in right ways. D. The effectiveness of managers is largely reflected in their track record in taking the right decisions (1) DCBA (2) BDCA (3) ABCD (4) BACD

3. A. I also believe in the possibility as well as the desirability of applying science to problems arising in social science B. Believing as I do in social science, I can only look with apprehension upon social pseudo-science C. I am a rationalist, which means that I believe in discussion and argument D. I may say why I have chosen this particular subject (1) CDAB (2) DCAB (3) BCAD (4) DBAC

4. A. The investigation was confined to manufacturing firms in the area B. Those concerned with mining and quarrying, construction, transport, and trade and commerce, were excluded C. The number of workers employed by the firms in the area ranged from a dozen to approximately 35,000 D. A long search produced a comprehensive list of 203 manufacturing firms. (1)ABDC (2) BCDA (3) DCBA (4) CBDA

5. A. Moreover, private sector competitors claim to be moving from aluminium manufacture to specialized uses of the metal B. The new concern could probably supply the metal to established companies for use as input C. As we all know, there is still shortage of the metal D. All in all, though, the new plant will not threaten existing manufacturers in a big way (1) ADCB (2) BCDA (3) DBCA (4) CDBA

6. A. The causes of success or failure are deep and complex, chance plays a part B. Motivation and opportunity can be supplied in good part by incentive compensation and decentralisation respectively C. It is not easy to say why one management is successful and another is not D. Experience has convinced me, however, that for those who are responsible for a business, motivation and opportunity are very important factors. (1) CDAB (2) DCAB (2) CADB (4) ACDB

FMS Entrance Exam Question Paper

Address:
Faculty of Management Studies
Faculty of Management Studies
Malka Ganj Rd, University Enclave,
New Delhi, DL 110007 ‎
011 2766 6382 ‎

Map:

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=fms&ll=28.6827,77.209489&spn=0.011144,0.020 428&client=opera&channel=suggest&fb=1&gl=in&cid=96 43288635389124378&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FMS Entrance Exam Question Paper.pdf (843.8 KB, 204 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in