2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Re: Cut off for faculty of management studies

Hi I am interested in knowing the admission cut-off marks required by the Faculty of Management studies as I would like to know if I am qualified or not?
25th December 2015, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Cut off for faculty of management studies

The Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) is a B-school, which comes beneath the University of Delhi. It is one of the mainly popular university-run MBA programmes, which is well-known for quality, placements and value for money.

The Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) provides a 2-year full time MBA programme and Ph.D. programmes as well.

Earlier, the FMS used to have a Cut Off on the basis of the test held by them, but now the FMS Cut Off is based on the CAT exam scores.

The FMS cut-off score has augmented to 99 percentile score in the CAT. The aspirants on the basis of FMS Cut Off have to appear for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview before final selection.

At the instance of interview, the aspirants academics, work experience, personality and overall suitability is put to test. All these parameters carry certain weightage, apart from the performance in the CAT exam, which is used to make a decision for FMS cut-off score.

The final merit list is calculated on the weightages of the following components of the selection process.

They are mentioned as follows:

• CAT Score – 85%
• Personal Interview – 10%
• Extempore -5 %

Contact Details:

Faculty of Management Studies
Prof ND Kapoor Marg,
Opp Kirorimal College,
University Enclave,
New Delhi, Delhi 110007
Phone: 011 2766 6382

Quick Reply