2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Exam Date Of KTET

My sister applied for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET). She didn’t have the idea about the exam date yet. Do you know when the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) exam held this year? If yes then please share the date with me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Answer key for KTET
KTET Exam Mark List
KTET Exam Details
Hall Ticket For KTET Exam
KTET Guide
KTET Mark
KTET Next Exam
KTET Arabic
KTET results
KTET Cut Off Mark
KTET Exam Centers
When is the Next KTET Exam
Model Question Paper for KTET Exam
KTET Scribe
Hall Ticket of KTET Exam
KTET Exam Syllabus
KTET Exam Time Table
Keystone KTET-75-1-SCP-DIM
KTET Last Date
How to apply for KTET
16th April 2020, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Exam Date Of KTET

Exam Date

Category Date of Examination Duration Time
K-TET I 15/02/2020 - Saturday 10.00 am - 12.30 pm 2 ½ hrs
K-TET II 15/02/2020 - Saturday 2.00 pm -4.30 pm 2 ½ hrs
K-TET III 16/02/2020 - Sunday 11.00 am -1.30 pm 2 ½ hrs
K-TET IV 16/02/2020 - Sunday 2.30 pm -5.00 pm 2 ½ hrs

Eligibility for KTET :

A. CATEGORY-I (for Lower Primary classes)

Minimum Qualifications to apply

Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board ofExamination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.

OR

Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.

OR

Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)

OR

Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).

Minimum Qualifications

i) B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.

OR

B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition, Norms and Procedure) regulations issued from time to time in this regard.

OR

Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)

OR

Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.

Contact Details:

Office of the Commissioner of Government
Examinations, Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojapura,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012
Phone- IT Cell: 0471 254 6832, 0471 254 6833
Email: ktet.helpdesk@gmail.com

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in