2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd October 2012, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Essay On Grading System In CBSE Boon Or Ban

You want sample essay on Grading System in CBSE Boon or Ban so following is sample essay:

With the implementation of CCE or the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation ,Many Changes were brought in the Educattion System suddenly!Some of the Students Felt it too good but some felt it like a pain.
Good Morning/Afternoon Judges,The Host and all the people around here listening to me, My Name is Harit Mehta and I will be debating on the topic- Grading System - A Boon or a Bane! I would like to tell you that I will be speaking for the motion i.e.Grading System is a BOON!

It had been many years that CBSE had'nt changed the Education System for Classes IX and Xth.Everything was working smoothly but one thing which lacked in even the Toppers was the Lack in Important Human Values and other Qualities like confidence on Stage,Arts Etc which have more importance than marks to be called as an Educated Person! There is No Fun of 99 Marks out of 100 If you have got them by Cramming. CBSE realised this in the year 2009 and Mr.Lovely Singh, the Education Minister of India declared the start of the Grading System and the CCE! Grading System has been a great boon to the society. No Doubt that the competetion has decreased but according to me Competetion never brought any Good!! What happened due to Competetion was Suicides of Children coz of their freinds getting more marks than them or etc. If a student got 92 marks in Maths and another student had go 92.5 in the same, there had been thousands and thousands of Students between this .50 Difference , which used to give a lot of problem for the admissions! As all my knowledgable Competents who have spoken/will be speaking that Grading System has caused problem in admissions then I would like to tell them that With the Grading System, came the grades of qualities like attitude towards teachers,discepline etc and all the Counsellers might not consider the grades much than these qualities.
4th January 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo bad it sucks
12th February 2016, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

so good i agree with this.......
11th October 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

here I am looking for material for Essay on Grading System In CBSE Boon Or Ban , so will you plz let me know source from where I could collect its material ??
11th October 2019, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for material for Essay on Grading System In CBSE Boon Or Ban , so on your demand I am sharing with you :

Evaluation is an essential component of the education system. Evaluation helps in analysing one's own understanding of the subjects by the students. Evaluation systems are also given a fresh new look. The old traditional system of allocation of marks has been uprooted and replaced by the modern grading system. CBSE (Central Board OF Secondary Education) grading system is a new step towards the new grading trend.

There was lot of debates concerning the grading system followed by the CBSE schools. I basically like this system because it reduces my stress regarding my scores. This also helps in increasing the number of the students who will get good career opportunities. This eradicates the inferiority complex among the students as the students who score 98% will be preferred to the student who scores 94%. Due to the emergence of this grading system, this differentiation among students will have no room. Both will be bestowed with an A+ grade and the preference given to them will be on the similar footing.

Grading system surely curbs the stress the students undergo in this competitive world. This will serve as an encouragement to the slow learners as they will get better grades. This will help them perform better in getting better career options. The traditional system was no doubt helpful to those who were keen on knowing their marks. But the stressful atmosphere induces the students to committing suicides.

The Central Board of Secondary education has designed this system with a sole perspective of proving a stress free environment to the students and eliminating the unhealthy competitions that sore up in the State Boards.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in