2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th August 2015, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility for IIM Ahmedabad MBA

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad offers Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) programme that is equivalent as MBA programme, so here I am giving details about IIMA PGP programme:

Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) programme

Eligibility
The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%].

Admission/Selection Process

The selection of candidates has two-step process.

In the first step, candidates are short-listed for Academic Writing Test (AWT) and Personal Interview (PI) from among the candidates who have a valid CAT score, who have applied for the programme and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme.

Fees;
The Fees and other charges payable by the PGP students of the 2014-2016 batch for their first academic year is approximately Rs.7,90,000/-.
Laptop computer, personal expenses on boarding, travel, clothes and laundry are extra.
19th November 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission for MBA in Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. But I do not have information about the eligibility. So here can you provide me information about the eligibility for admission?
19th November 2015, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

I have information about the eligibility for admission at Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. So here I am telling you about it as you want.

Eligibility for IIM Ahmedabad MBA

Admission Requirement

Applicants must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIMA’s Programme:

a) Applicants should have Masters Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks
(OR)
b) Applicants should have Five year/four year Integrated Masters Degree programme in any discipline, with atleast 55 percent marks
(OR)
c) Applicants should have professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks.
(OR)
d)Applicants should have 4-year/8-semester Bachelors degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.

Validity of Score other than CAT: Two years from the date of test and should valid on the deadline of submission of application form.

The Standard Test Score requirements for various areas of specialization are:

Food & Agribusiness: CAT/ICAR-SRF /GRE/GMAT/UGC-JRF
Finance and Accounting: CAT / GRE / GMAT

Business Policy: CAT/GMAT/GRE

Productions and Quantitative Methods: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC-JRF in Mathematical Sciences
Information Systems: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE

Economics: CAT/GRE/GMAT

Innovation and Management in Education: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/UGC-

Marketing: CAT/GMAT/GRE

Organizational Behaviour: CAT/GMAT/ GRE /UGC-JRF

Personnel and Industrial Relations: CAT/GMAT/GATE/GRE/UGC-JRF

Public Systems:CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF

MBA / PGDM programmes from other Universities/Business Schools: Standard Test Scores are required

Standard Test Scores not required for :
1. PGP Alumni from all IIMs
2. PGPX Alumni of all IIMs where such courses are offered

For ,more information, please contact;

Address;
Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
079 6632 3456

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in