2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st September 2015, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility for Getting Admission in IIM Ahmedabad

: As you said you want to Do doctoral programme from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad , Here I want to share information with you :

Eligibility :

Candidates must have Five year/four year Integrated Master's Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, with the Bachelor's degree .

Must have professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks.

A 4-year/8-semester Bachelor's degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.

Selection Process:

Candidates applying to the Fellow Programme in Management are required to take the Common Admission Test

For NRIS and Foreign students this standard test is the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).

Important Key Dates:

Link open for Online Application : From 11 September, 2015 .
Last date for submitting Online Application : January 15, 2016 .

Contact No. 079 6632 3456

Address :
Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015

[MAP]Indian Institute of Management [/MAP]
9th January 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Himanshu Kothari. I want you to provide me information regarding the Eligibility for Getting Admission in IIM Ahmedabad as I want to pursue MBA from IIM Ahmedabad?
9th January 2016, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

IIM Ahmedabad is a premier business institution in India.
As you have asked about the eligibility requirements for getting admission in IIM Ahmedabad for a PGP course, check below for the information

Eligibility:
The candidate must have a graduation degree, with at least 50% of marks or equal CGPA [in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%],

The bachelor’s degree or corresponding qualification obtained by the applicant must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equal.

Applicants appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply. Such applicants must submit a certificate from the Principal/Head of the Department/Registrar/Director of the university/institution certifying that the applicant is currently in the final year/is awaiting final results and has obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/DA category) based on latest available grades/marks.

It is compulsory for the final year students, who are provisionally admitted, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination held on or before June 30, 2016 (including supplementary, if any), to be qualified for admission to the Post Graduate Programme batch 2016-18.

The time limit for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 31, 2016. Non-fulfilment of this condition will spontaneously result in the cancellation of the provisional admission. IIMA would not allow any applicant to join its programme in case the applicant is unable to complete all the necessities for a bachelor’s degree on or before June 30, 2016. The IIMA would also not offer admission to any applicant after June 30, 2016.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in