2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th April 2013, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ECIL Online Application

You want to apply for job at ECIL so as on 18th April 2013 there is no any recruitment going on. Last recruitment was held by ECIL for post of Technical Officer and its interview was just over on 14th April 2013. whenever new recruitment will start you can apply online on official site of ECIL where online application form will publish during admission. You can check recruitment update by click on Career option given on main menu at ECIL Home Page. After This Recruitment page will open.

Following is screenshot of ECIL Career Page.
30th November 2015, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know ECIL has declared the vacancy of technical officer for which I have to apply through online mode or not ?
30th November 2015, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, established in 1967

As per my idea you have to apply through online mode only and here I am giving you details :-

New Delhi

Vacancy Details :

Post Designation : Technical Officer

No of Vacant Seats : 04 vacancies

Monthly Salary Scale : Rs. 21000/- (Per Month)

Educational Qualification :

Candidate willing for Technical Officer vacancy can qualify if have passed Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology with MBA/PGDM (Specialization in Marketing).

Age Limit :

The upper age boundary is 30 years applicable from 30-09-2015

How to Apply
All intending people eligible for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2015 2016 program need to visit company website and go to recruitment section, read circular and application instructions. Once satisfied and agree to apply fill ECIL application form and appear for personal interview.
Venue Of Interview: ECIL Zonal Office, B-7, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028

Date to Reach Walk-in-Interview : 17-11-2015 at 09.30 hrs to 1400 hrs

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in