2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th August 2014, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Online application process of NDA online

As you want to get the details of online application process of NDA online so here it is for you:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission online web portal which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will have to do the Part I registration and then Part II registration

Sample Part I application form:

(Screen Shot)

Contact Details:
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC,
Man Singh Road Area,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110069
India

Map Location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=`+Public+Service+Commision,+UPSC,+Man+Singh +Road+Area,+New+Delhi,+Delhi&hl=en&ll=28.608656,77 .227728&spn=0.009513,0.013046&sll=23.814107,86.441 138&sspn=0.009914,0.013046&oq=`+Pu&t=m&z=16&iwloc= A[/MAP]
22nd December 2015, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, here I’m looking process of online application of NDA online? I want to apply online for NDA program then tell me the process of online application form?
22nd December 2015, 09:30 AM
Super Moderator

You can apply in online mode for NDA online exam. The application form of NDA is filled by online mode.

Applying process:
Candidate’s unmarried male candidates may apply online through the website

Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph and signature.

Log on to the website of UPSC.
Click on Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC
Select the desired post & fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
Fill all the all require details and submit.
After successful submission, a unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
Make the fee payment and again visit the website.
Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.
Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference.

Age Limit:

Candidates should born not earlier than 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2000.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy

Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.

Application Fee:
Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/-

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in