2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th January 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

EADS Astrium Isro

Hi I am interested in having the information about the collaboration of EADS Astrium and ANTRIX, the business arm of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)?
Similar Threads
Thread
Isro mcf
Key for ISRO
Www.ISRO Job.Com
Phd in ISRO
Isro gk
Isro dsn
Mba eoi eads
Gps isro
Isro or ies
Sre 1 isro
Isro ltd
All about ISRO
ISRO For CSE
Isro jee
Isro gps
MOM by ISRO
How to Get Job in ISRO
MBA eoi eads
After ME Job In ISRO
Eads HQ/SSC France
20th January 2017, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: EADS Astrium Isro

Within the sight of the President of France and the Prime Minister of India, EADS Astrium and ANTRIX, the business arm of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), have marked contracts to give a correspondence satellite to the universal market.

The point of the cooperation between EADS Astrium and ANTRIX/ISRO which expands on the demonstrated ability of both Indian and European organizations, is to together offer correspondences satellites in the market portion around 4kW of payload power and with a dispatch mass of 2 to 3 tons. This collaboration consolidating Indian stages alongside European payloads is intended to offer ideal, adaptable and financially savvy answers for media communications administrators.

The primary achievement of this cooperation is exhibited by the honor of the W2M satellite shrink by Eutelsat Communications.

Under the W2M contract, EADS Astrium is prime temporary worker accountable for general program administration and will manufacture the correspondences payload. ANTRIX/ISRO will fabricate the satellite transport, in light of the flight demonstrated I-3K show, coordinate and test the shuttle. ISRO will likewise be accountable for ahead of schedule in-circle operations.

W2M will be conveyed to Eutelsat in 26 months for dispatch in the second quarter of 2008.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in