2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th September 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

After ME Job In ISRO

I have completed Mechanical Engineering. Will you please provide the information regarding Recruitment in ISRO ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Isro mcf
EEE In ISRO
Key for ISRO
Www.ISRO Job.Com
Phd in ISRO
Isro gk
Mcf isro
After MCA Job In ISRO
Isro dsn
Gps isro
Sre 1 isro
Rti isro
Isro ltd
ISRO For CSE
Isro jee
Isro gps
MOM by ISRO
Isro mba
How to Get Job in ISRO
After PG Job In ISRO
18th September 2014, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: After ME Job In ISRO

Indian Space Research Organization has released the notification for the Recruitment of following posts given below .

Name of post: Assistant
Number of post: 233 posts

Age limit:
Required age of Applicants should be between 18 to 26 years as on 07 August, 2014

Education qualification:
Applicants should have done Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Management/ Computer Application with first class from any recognized university

Selection process:
Written Exam
Interview

Pay scale:
Pay band of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- will be given

Important Dates :
Last date for online application: 07/08/2014
Last date for fee payment: 08/08/2014
Last date for receipt of form: 14/08/2014
Exam will be taken on: 12/10/2014
5th November 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello friend myself Lalit brother tell that how can I get job in Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) after ME?
5th November 2015, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

Hello brother below I am providing you the details which you asked from me, so here information is……….

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is the primary space agency of the Indian government ISRO is

Among the six largest space research organizations in the world. Its primary objective is to advance space

Technology and use its applications for national benefit.

Eligibility to join ISRO as a Mechanical Engineer are-:

BE / B.Tech with an aggregate marks of 65%.

Candidates who are attempting their final year exams are also eligible to apply to ISRO.

Candidates should not be more than 35 years. There will be relaxations in case of age limits.

Selection

The selection procedure is based on a written test which is mainly based on the subject areas.

The candidate who gets short listed in the written exam is called in for the interview.

Candidates who have also done the Masters in engineering are also eligible to apply for this vacancy even though the required basic qualification being a Btech degree.

A master’s degree will always enhance the position and provide in more career Prospects.

More details regarding vacancies can be availed from the websites. There are various opportunities for engineers tojoin ISRO. ISRO always provides opportunities for engineering graduates that too in technical posts. ISRO is the premier organization in the country which provide job opportunities according to the field in which they are involved
as well as a good job security and other benefits.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in