2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th June 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC service rules

I am finding general service rules of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC). So do you know on which site I can get list of all general service rules of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC)?
19th June 2018, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC service rules

As you are finding general service rules of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC), so here I am providing complete list of rules:

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC) General Service Rules:

Supply of Copies of rules The Metro Railway administration shall supply a copy of these rules and amendments made therein to
(a) (i) Operations Control Center;
(ii) each station;
(iii) each rake maintenance depot, traction depot, permanent way depot and signal depot; and
(iv) such other offices as may be specified under special instructions; and
(b) Each Metro Railway employee on whom any definite responsibility has been placed by these rules, or of such portions of rules as relate to his duties

Upkeep of the copy of the rules Every Metro Railway employee who has been supplied with a copy of these rules shall
(a) keep it posted with all corrections;
(b) produce the same on demand by any of his superiors;
(c) obtain a new copy from his superior in case his copy is lost or defaced; and
(d) ensure that the staff working under him are supplied with all corrections or amendments and that they comply with the provisions of this rule.

Knowledge of rules and issue of certificate of competency (1) Knowledge of rules Every Metro Railway employee shall
(a) be fully conversant with the rules relating to his duties;
(b) pass the examinations as s p e c i f i e d by the Authorised Officer of the Metro Railway Administration;
(c) satisfy himself that the staff working under him are conversant with the rules relating to their duties and obtain a written assurance

Issue of certificate of competency No Metro Railway employee shall be assigned any duty under these rules unless he has passed the p r e s c r i b e d examination as regards to his technical ability and skills and his knowledge of rules, regulations, procedures and manuals relevant to his duties and has been issued, after being found fit, a Certificate of Competency by an officer specifically nominated by the Authorised Officer.

Assistance in observance of rules Every Metro Railway employee shall render assistance in carrying out these rules and report promptly any breach thereof, which may come to his notice, to his superior officer and other authority concerned.

Attendance for duty Every Metro Railway employee shall be in attendance for duty at such times and places and for such periods as may be fixed by the Metro Railway administration and shall also attend at any other time and place at which his services may be required.

Prevention of trespass, damage or loss
(1) Every Metro Railway employee shall be responsible for the security and protection of the property of Metro Railway under his charge or possession.
(2) Every Metro Railway employee shall endeavour to prevent
(a) trespass on Metro Railway premises;
(b) theft, damage or loss of Metro Railway property;
(c) injury to passengers, others and himself; and
(d) fire and other unsafe incidents in Metro Railway premises.

Conduct of Metro Railway Employees (1) Every Metro Railway Employee shall,-
(a) wear the uniform and badge as prescribed by the Metro Railwa y administration and be neat and tidy in his appearance while on duty;
(b) be prompt, civil and courteous;
(c) not solicit or accept illegal gratification;
(d) give all reasonable assistance and be careful to give correct information to the public;
(e) make complete and truthful statement at all times in all reports pertaining to his duty; and
(f) when asked, give his name and designation without hesitation.

Duty for ensuring safety (1) Every Metro Railway employee shall
(a) see that every effort is made for ensuring safety of the public and of his fellow employees;
(b) promptly, report to his superior any occurrence likely to affect the safe and proper working of the Metro Railway which may come to his notice; and
(c) render spontaneously all possible assistance when called upon to do so by the appropriate official in case of an accident or obstruction.

(2) Every Metro Railway employee who observes
(a) anything wrong with a train; or
(b) any obstruction, failure or threatened failure of any part of the way or works or overhead electric equipment o r t h i r d r a i l e l e c t r i c e q u i p m e n t including power supply installation; or
(c) any defective signal; or
(d) any unusual circumstances such as fire, smoke, flood accident or other dangerous condition on any part of the system likely to interfere with the safe running of trains, or the safety of the public, shall take immediate steps, to prevent an accident, and promptly report the matter to the
Operations Control Centre or the nearest Station Controller.

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC) General Service Rules:
delhimetrorail.com/rightto_infoact/Documents/delhi_metro_railway_general_rules2002.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in