2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

DMRC Map Phase 4

Can you provide me the proposed Delhi Metro Phase 4 Map showing the metro connectivity? Does the map depict the Delhi Metro route map, including under-construction and proposed lines from phases 4? Provide me the map in high resolution format?
Similar Threads
Thread
DMRC Phase 4
SBI PO Phase 2 Result
DMRC Plan of Phase 3 MAP
Route Map of DMRC Phase 4
Eapplynew DMRC Pages DMRC Preview
DMRC 3rd Phase Work
DMRC Career DMRC Recruitment
DMRC Phase 4 Map
DMRC Phase-III Project
DMRC IV Phase
Route Map of DMRC Phase 3
Map of DMRC Phase 3
DMRC Third Phase Plan
DMRC Phase 5
DMRC Phase 3 Najafgarh Map
DMRC Phase 3 Contractors
DMRC Phase III Expansion Plan
DMRC Gurgaon Phase III
RBI Grade B Officers Exam Phase I and Phase II paper
DMRC Phase 3 Tenders
3rd May 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Re: DMRC Map Phase 4

I am engineering final year student and making project report on the topic Delhi Metro searching for details related to this. Will you provide basic details about DMRC Phase 4 Map Free Download along with Phase 4 Information so that I can put all details in my project report?
3rd May 2018, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DMRC Map Phase 4

The Delhi Metro is a metro system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad in the National Capital Region of India.

DMRC Phase 4 Map

Phase 4 Information

The 103.93 km Phase 4s routes within Delhis borders were finalized in July 2015. The projects DPR was approved by the state governments cabinet in January 2017 (see details) and is currently awaiting the central governments approval.

On June 1 2017, Haryana Governments Cabinet approved a further 4.86 km extension of the Red Line into Kundli (Sonepat District).

New Lines:

Tughlakabad IGI Terminal 1 (20.20 km) shown in moss green below
Type: Elevated & Underground
Stations: Tughlakabad, Tughlakabad Railway Colony, Anandmayee Marg Junction, Tigri, Khanpur, Ambedkar Nagar, Saket G Block, Saket, Lado Sarai, Mehrauli, Kishangar, Masoodpur, Vasant Kunj (Sec-D), Mahipalpur and Delhi Aerocity

Lajpat Nagar Saket G-Block (7.96 km) shown in moss green below
Type: Elevated & Underground
Stations: Saket-G Block, Sheikh Sarai, Chirag Delhi, GK-1, Andrews Ganj and Lajpat Nagar

Inderlok Indraprastha (12.58 km) shown in aqua below
Type: Underground
Stations: Inderlok, Dayabasti, Sarai Rohilla, Ahmal Khan Park, Nabi Karim, New Delhi Delhi, LNJP Hospital, Delhi Gate, IG Stadium and Indraprastha

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in