2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th October 2014, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

DIET/JBT course admission Process and Eligibility

Will you tell me what is the process and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course please give me list of Govt. DIET centers in Delhi also ?

District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) offers courses admission in ETE and ECCE.

Courses:
Two year Diploma Course in Elementary Teacher Education (ETE)
Two year Diploma Course in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)

Admission Criteria:
Merit in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2)
Candidate should have minimum 50% marks.

Process:

You have to fill the application form submitted at any of the 09 Govt. DIETs.

You can fill online form also.

Prospectus-application forms availability Govt. centers in Delhi :
District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110 035.
District Institute of Education and Training, (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110 088 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J&K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110 095 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training, (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area” Delhi-110 092 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training (South) Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110 021.
District Institute of Education and Training, (South-West), Ghumman Hera Presently functioning at Govt. Boys Sr.Sec.School, Mundela Kalan, New Delhi-110 073 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110 060 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training, (Central) Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110 002 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram Sector VII, New Delhi-110 022 (Co.Ed.)

Private centers:
G.R. Memorial Nursery Teacher Training Institute, Nilothi Mor, Nangloi, Delhi-110041
Great Mission Teacher’s Training Institute, Sector-5, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075(for female only)
ICS Infotech Institute, 49-C, Vashist Park, Street No.8(Opp.D-Block, Janakpuri Instt.Area) Pankha Road, New Delhi-46
Ideal Institute of Management & Technology, 16 X, Karkardooma Instt. Area, Karkardooma, New Delhi-92 (Co.Ed.)
Jain Bharti Institute of Higher Education, E-Block, Sector-16 Rohini, Delhi-110089 (for female only)
Kaushalaya Institute for Nursery Teacher Education, Badarpur, Jaitpur, Delhi-110042
Maharaja Surajmal Institute, C-4, Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058 (Co.Ed.)
Modelways Nursery Teacher’s Training Institute, I-Block, Ashok Vihar Phase-I, Delhi-110052
Pradeep Memorial Comprehensive College of Education, Pratap Vihar, Kirari Ext., Nangloi, Delhi-110086 (for female only)
Prince Advance Studies, Sector-24, Rohini, Delhi –110085
Rukmini Devi College of Education, Pocket B-5, Sector-4, Rohini, Delhi-85.
Sai Institute for Girls’, Sai Bhawan, Raja Ram Kohli Marg, Delhi-110 031 (for female only)
Satyam International Polytechnic, GD- Block, Pitam Pura, New Delhi-110088
Sri Ram Institute of Teacher Education, Village-Bamnoli, Sector-28, Dwarka, New Delhi-77 (Co.Ed.)
Tecnia Institute of Teacher Education, F-19, Sector-8 Rohini, Delhi-85 (Co.Ed.)
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies, A-2, Shankar Garden, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-18
Vidya Training Institute, Vidya Bhawan, Bangla Sahib Road, Opp. Kali Mandir, Connaught Place New Delhi-110001 (for female only)

Last edited by sumit; 7th December 2019 at 08:50 AM.
Similar Threads
Thread
DIET CET Spot Admission
Process to apply online for the exam of Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectur
Eligibility Criteria for DIET Exam
AP DIET CET Syllabus Pdf DIET CET Colleges List in AP Pdf
MBA admission at NTPI and the fees and admission process
Online application process of Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship
DU Admission Process
Colleges in Pune with eligibility criteria and the admission process
What is eligibility for UP Police Sub Inspector post and its selection process?
Admission Process in PEC
CS Admission Process
Admission Process at IIM
DIET Eligibility Criteria
M.Ed Admission Process
UET admission process
Eligibility for IPS and selection process
NATA admission important dates. Which website to refer for admission process?
West Bengal B.Ed Admission Process And Eligibility Criteria
Admission process and fees to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Andhra Pradesh
MPT Process for admission
22nd March 2015, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: DIET/JBT course admission Process and Eligibility

Will you tell me what be the admission process and eligibility criteria for District Institute of Education and Training/Junior Basic Training course , as I am looking for the same ?
22nd March 2015, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

District Institute of Education and Training/Junior Basic Training course are offered by DIET’s and some private centers in India.

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate should passed Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2).

Candidate should secure minimum of 50% marks in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.

Admission process:

Candidates have to fill the application form online.

Admission in the course will given based on merit list that is prepared based on the marks obtained in class 12 exam.

85% seats are reserved for the candidates who have passed class 12 from Delhi and have domicile certificate of Delhi.

15% seats are for all other candidates.

Government Institutes for the course:

District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J&K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110 095 (Co.Ed.) 22597790

District Institute of Education and Training, (East) Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi-110 092 (Co.Ed.) 22377730

District Institute of Education and Training (South), Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110 021. (Co.Ed.) 26876440

District Institute of Education and Training, (South-West), Ghumman Hera, New Delhi-110 073 (Co.Ed.) 28015116

District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110 035. (Co.Ed.) 27183077

District Institute of Education and Training, (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110 088 (Co.Ed.) 27344178

District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110 060 (Co.Ed.) 25751361

District Institute of Education and Training, (Central) Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110 002 (Co.Ed.)23275569

District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram Sector VII, New Delhi-110 022 (Co.Ed.) 26178233
9th April 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Can u pls tell me the important dates like registration examination etc...
2nd June 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that from where we get the form of diet
2nd June 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to fill the form of diet from where we get it can u tell me
2nd June 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that from where we get the form of diet
2nd June 2015, 03:05 PM
rachnasagar6

My name is Rachna Rani Singh nd may i know that meri age 25 hai and main SC Quote se hun or main diet krna chahti hun kya SC Quote mein age relaxtion nhi mil sakta 1 year ka...plz reply me urgent
6th June 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to join the diet cource in delhi....but at this tym i really don't kwon when will the form are availabe...pls give any information about that..
7th June 2015, 04:01 PM
SHIVANI KUMARI

DIET/JBT course please give me list of Govt. DIET centers in Delhi also ?[/QUOTE]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in