2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th September 2014, 01:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility Criteria for DIET Exam

Institutes of Education and Training Common Entrance Test (DIET-CET) for admission to the two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.).

Eligibility:

The Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.

Age Limit:
The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01- 09-2013. There is no upper age limit.

Qualifications:
The candidates who passed or appeared for the 10+2 Examinations or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.

The candidate should have secured 45 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination.

The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 40 percent.

Question Paper
DIET CET question paper

20th March 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in the DIET Exam? Can you please tell me about the Eligibility Criteria required for DIET Exam?
20th March 2015, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator

DIET CET is the entrance test is conducted for offering D.Ed by Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department.

Qualified Candidates will be offered to pursue District Institute of Education and Training Common Entrance Test. Government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department

You are asking for the Eligibility for DIET CET. Here I am providing you its basic Eligibility. This is as follows:

Eligibility for DIET CET

To apply for DIET CET candidates need to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized University of India or State.

Candidates who belong to General and OBC categories are required to pass +2 with an aggregate marks of 45%.

There is 5% relaxation for the SC and ST categories applicants

Age Limit for DIET CET
If candidates wish to pursue D.Ed through this entrance examination need to complete 17 years of age.

Tentative Important Dates in DIET CET 2015

Online Registration starts from the month of April, 2015.
Last date for receipt of application fee through is on May, 2015.
DIET CET 2015 Test is conducted in June, 2015.
Date of Results is in last week of June, 2015.
13th August 2015, 01:06 PM
pedapolusrinivasarao

sir i am requesting for small information.my wife marks 487 out 1000.caste obc. only 48% she will be write an exam this month 23-08-15. if u have pass dicet. are you eligible teacher training.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in