2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st December 2012, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Delhi University B.Ed Forms

Application forms are available at Central Institute of Education, Chhatra Marg or available at the following selected branches of State Bank of India: North Campus, Delhi University; 49 Kamla Nagar; Gargi College, Siri Fort Road; Shahdara; Dwarka, Sector 11; Prashant Vihar; Kashmere Gate ISBT; Paharganj; Anand Vihar; Connaught Place, B-Block.

Application form charge is Rs. 350/-. To get the application form by post,
16th May 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

from where i'l get the du b.ed admission forms 2013
23rd February 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the dates of the availability of B.Ed Forms in DU (Delhi University) as my cousin wants to apply for the course in the University?
23rd February 2015, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

Right now the admission forms for B.Ed course of DU (Delhi University) is not available on line or offline as it will be available around mid March 2015. Here I am providing you the tentative date schedule for the B Ed admission 2015:

Online Availability of Forms
March, 2015

Online Submission Last Date
April 2015

Display of List for Entrance Test
May 2015

Entrance Test Sunday,
June 2015

Display of List for First Counseling
June 2015

Counseling
July 2015

Eligibility Criteria (for Graduates)
(i) Bachelor degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

(ii) The candidate should have studied two (teaching) subjects for at least 200 marks each at graduate level, and should have obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in each of the two (2) subjects.

Eligibility Criteria (for Honors Graduates)

(i) Honor degree from the University of Delhi or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from any other recognized University and with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

(ii) Should have studied the Honors Graduation degree in one subject with a total marks of more than 400, and should have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks in that subject.

Eligibility Criteria (for Post-Graduates)

(i) A master degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto in any one of the subjects from List-I or List-II from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate. (These candidates shall teach the post-graduation subject as 2 (two) teaching subjects at Level A & Level B)

(ii) If the candidate intends to teach a different subject (other than Masters Subject as a second subject). The candidate should have studied one subject from List-I for at least 200 (two hundred) marks at the graduate level and obtained 50% in aggregate.

OR

(i) A Master’s degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate in a subject not mentioned in List-I or List-II. Such candidates should have studied two school (teaching) subjects from List-I for at least 200 (hundred) marks each at graduate level.
(ii) The Candidate would be required to select two teaching subjects from List-I, should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in each of the two (2) subjects studied.
Attached Files
File Type: doc DU B.Ed. E-Prospectus.doc (230.5 KB, 84 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in