2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2014, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Delhi TET exam dates

As you want to know about Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test (DTET) so here I want to tell you that this exam application process has been close for this year and for 2015 dates not publish yet, so you can go for it in next year and for latest update keep in touch with us:

Indian Government conduct Delhi Teachers Eligibility Test in accordance with the rules offered by Central Regulating Authorities

Eligibility for Delhi TET
Delhi TET (DTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I) 2014:
You should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.

Delhi TET (DTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2014 : candidates who have B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for DTET.

Delhi TET (DTET) pattern

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in