2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Exam Dates

Delhi Police invited applications for the recruitment to 254 posts of Head Constable and Head Constable (Ministerial) with it.

Important Dates
Public Notice of RE- scheduled dates for written test for posts of constable Male/Female -24.05.2014. and head constable Male/ Female -25.05.2014

Selection Procedure
Applicants qualifying the physical endurance & measurement tests shall be put through a written examination of 1½ hour duration.
The question paper shall be of objective type which shall carry 100 marks and will include questions on.

Arithmetic (25 marks),
Reasoning (25 marks)
General Knowledge (25 marks),
English (25 marks).

The question paper of General Knowledge, Arithmetic and Reasoning will be bilingual (Hinde and English).
25th December 2015, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am interested in know the Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Exam Dates as I am planning to appear for the exam:
25th December 2015, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

I regret to inform you that the last recruitment drive undertaken by the Delhi Police for recruitment for Constable has expired where by the last date of application 11th November 2015 was.

So you need to wait till the announcement for the next recruitment will be issued which you can check at the official web site

Meanwhile I am providing you the eligibility criteria for the Delhi Police Constable Executive Exam:-

a) Age @ 18 to 21 years
Relaxable upto the age of 26 years for -SC/ST candidate, Sportsmen of distinction
As well as Ex-Servicemen, as per rule 28 of the (Appointment and Recruitment) rule, 1980

b) Educational Qualification: - Tenth or Higher Secondary

Relaxable up to 9th pass for Bandsmen, Buglers, mounted constables, drivers and Sons/daughters of deceased/retired police personnel of Delhi Police.

c) Physical Standard:-

Height - 170 centimetres
Relaxable by 5 centimetres for residents of Hill areas e.g. Gurkhas, Gardhwalis

Chest 81 to 85 centimeters
Relaxable for 5 centimeters for Residents of Hill areas & Scheduled Tribes

Sound state of health, free from defect/deformity/disease and vision 6/12 without glasses both eyes, free from colour blindness.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in