2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Deccan College Ladies Hostel

I recently take admission in Deccan College and now I am looking for the accommodation. I heard about the Deccan College has the Ladies Hostel. What are the eligibility criteria to apply in hostel and Is there any single sharing room available in Ladies Hostel?
Similar Threads
Thread
Is Deccan College Good
Deccan College Hyderabad
Deccan College Exhibition
Mhm Deccan College
Hyderabad Deccan College
Deccan College Of BDS
Deccan College Yerwada Map
DECCAN MBA College
Deccan College MCA
Deccan College Medical Sciences Alumni Association I am looking for deccan college. A
MBA In Deccan College
Deccan College MBA Hyderabad
Deccan Engineering College Hyd
Kalasalingam University Ladies Hostel
Deccan College Admission
Deccan College in Gulbarga
Deccan College of Pharmacy
Deccan College of Arts
Deccan College India
Deccan Bed College
10th August 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Re: Deccan College Ladies Hostel

Hello sir, my sister is taking admission in DECCAN College. Is there any ladies hostel? Please provide me facility of Deccan College Ladies Hostel?
10th August 2018, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Deccan College Ladies Hostel

Yes the Deccan College is provides a Ladies Hostel facility to all female candidates. The University occupies an area of about 115 acres.

From time to time a number of buildings came up around the main building are being used for various purposes.

The University has separate buildings for each Department, a well-equipped library, study rooms, student's hostels, mess, gymkhana, a recreational centre and residential quarters for staff.

It has a well-furnished convocation hall, examination hall, two museums and common rooms for ladies.

Infrastructure at Deccan College:

The University has boys' hostel accommodating 54 males and girls' hostel accommodating 45 female students with all the basic facilities. The University has maintained two play grounds for the benefit of students.

The Institute has two Gent's Hostels accommodating about 55 students and two Ladies' Hostels providing accommodation for about 40 students. Modest Guest House facilities are also available on the campus.

Courses offered;

M.A. Archaeology
M.A. Linguistics
M. A. Sanskrit & Lexicography
M.Phil
Ph.D
Diploma Courses
Research Methodology Course
Foreign Language Courses
Certificate Courses

Contact to:

Deccan College Road,