2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Is Deccan College Good

Is the Deccan College of Engineering and Technology is good to pursue mechanical engineering course ? if yes please provide detail about the mechanical engineering course offered by the Deccan College ? Also provide me list of other good colleges for mechanical engineering course?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mhm Deccan College
Hyderabad Deccan College
Modern College Deccan
Deccan College Of BDS
Deccan College Pune Map
Deccan College of Nursing
Deccan College For Archaeology
Deccan College Yerwada Map
DECCAN MBA College
Deccan College MCA
Deccan College Medical Sciences Alumni Association I am looking for deccan college. A
MBA In Deccan College
Deccan College MBA Hyderabad
Deccan Engineering College Hyd
Deccan college physiotherapy
Deccan College of Arts
Deccan College Shooting
Deccan College India
Deccan Bed College
Admission in good M.Tech College without good marks in GATE exam
26th July 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is Deccan College Good

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Phd Archaeology Course of the Deccan College ?
26th July 2018, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Is Deccan College Good

Deccan College Post-Graduate and Research Institute also referred to as Deccan College is a post-graduate institute of Archeology, Linguistics and Sanskrit & Lexicography Pune, India.

The Details of the Phd Archaeology Course of the Deccan College is given below

Phd Archaeology

Eligibility Criteria

M.A. in A.I.H.C. & Archaeology or M.A. Archaeology or Masters in any branch of Archaeology (such as Prehistory, Protohistory, Ancient studies, Bioarchaeology, Scientific Archaeology, Indology, Anthropology)

b) M.Sc. degree in Anthropology / Geography / Geology / Zoology / Botany / Physics / Chemistry.

Students having an M.A. degree in a subject other than Ancient Indian History, Culture and / or Archaeology listed in (a) above and students having an M.Sc. degree in the subjects listed in (b) above will have successfully completed the M.Phil. course in Ancient Indian History, Culture and / or Archaeology from this university or any other UGC recognized University

For more Information you may Contact to the Deccan College the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
Deccan College
Address: Deccan College Rd, Line Bazar, Yerawada, Pune, Maharashtra 411006

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in