2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

MBA In Deccan College

My friend told me that to do MBA course from the Deccan College. But if the fee for this course will high for me then I can do this course. Can you please tell me about the fee structure of the MBA course at the Deccan College’s School Of Management?
Similar Threads
Thread
Deccan College Fest
Is Deccan College Good
Deccan College Hyderabad
Deccan College Exhibition
Mhm Deccan College
Deccan College Of BDS
Deccan College Pune Map
Pharm D in Deccan College
Deccan College For Archaeology
Deccan College Yerwada Map
Deccan College in Ambernath
DECCAN MBA College
Deccan College MCA
Deccan College Medical Sciences Alumni Association I am looking for deccan college. A
Deccan College MBA Hyderabad
Deccan College in Gulbarga
Deccan College Website
Deccan College Shooting
Deccan Bed College
Deccan College Pune
26th December 2015, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: MBA In Deccan College

Hi I would like to know the details about the placement cell’s functioning at the Deccan school of Management which assists the students of the MBA program?
26th December 2015, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA In Deccan College

Deccan School of Management has reached the landmark of being one of the reputed Management Institution in state of Andhra Pradesh. It matches the uppermost standards in Management Education in India. The college is permitted by AICTE, Ministry of HRD Govt. of India, New Delhi and recognised by Osmania University of Hyderabad.

Number of seats authorized with the year of approval for 2015-16 for MBA program is 180 Seats

Number of students admitted to the MBA program under various categories each year in the last two years is as follows:

Course Name
Various Categories
Total Students Admitted (Last Two Year)

MBA

Convener Quota

Management Quota (In lieu of NRI)

Fees for the MBA program is Rs. Rs. 27,000/per Annum for Govt. Quota and Rs. 78,000/ Annum for Management Quota.

The Deccan School of Management's placement cell details:

A full-fledged placement cell with the following personnel is carrying out at Deccan School of Management, Hyderabad
Dr. Mohd Raza Shah, Professor
Miss. Ruksana, Placement Co-ordinator
Mr. Amjad Khan, Placement Officer

The placement cell will be pursuing an energetic and proactive placement campaign. The diverse activities performed by the placement cell can be grouped together under the following heads:

Assisting aspirants in securing job placement after they pass out.
Assisting aspirants in securing pre-placement offers (PPO), i.e., ensuring jobs before they have even appeared in the final semester exams.
Organizing campus recruitments drive.
Providing assistance and guidance in searching for suitable jobs as per individual capabilities, aptitude and requirements.
Providing all the necessary assistance and guidance to students in securing project work placements in suitable organizations.
Initiating and implementing aspirants development programs such as “mock interviews”, “Group Discussions”, “Debates”, “Essay writing competitions” etc., so as to perk up the communication skills and help personality development of the students.
Organizing “Industrial Tours” so that aspirants get exposed to real-life situation.

Facilities at Deccan School of Management -
Library
Laboratories
Class Rooms
Internet
Workshops
Sports

Contact Details:

DECCAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
(Approved By AICTE, Ministry of HRD, New Delhi, Affiliated to Osmania University)
DAR-US-SALAM, NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD - 500 001
ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA.
Phone: + 91 - 40 - 24806881
Fax: + 91 - 40 - 24802634

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in