2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

DCE Awards

Please provide me list of all students those are selected for award to the DCE Scholarship given by the Govt. of Kerala. What are the selection criteria for this scholarship scheme? Please tell me what is the minimum age limit and marks required to apply for this DCE scholarship award of Govt. of Kerala.
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA awards Canberra
Nsw MBA awards
MBA QLD Awards
AIIMS awards
BPCL Awards
Awards of HCL
Sport Awards
MBA Awards NSW
Barc Awards
Yes bank awards
MBA NT awards
MBA awards night
Yes bank awards SME
ECGC D&B Awards
MBA Tasmania Awards
NDA Supplier Awards
ANGRAU Awards
SRM University Awards
NCBS Awards
Gallantry Awards IAF
5th March 2020, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: DCE Awards

Can you tell me in detail about the DCE - DTU Alumni Association Awards offered by the Delhi Technological University?
5th March 2020, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DCE Awards

The DCE - DTU Alumni Association Awards have been set up to recognize and felicitate esteemed faculty, meritorious students of current final year and august alumni.

The Alumni Awards are recognition of their having achieved and risen to prominence in their fields. These Alumni have demonstrated excellence in their professional fields and set highest standards of integrity and character enhancing the prestige of the alma-mater.

The DCE - DTU Alumni Association Awards

a) DCE - DTU Alumni Life Time Achievement Award:

It is presented to recognize alumni for Outstanding Achievements in the professional lives, personal integrity and stature, and / or service to the community.
Alumni who have excelled beyond their peers in their chosen field having reached peak over an extended career of minimum 45 years. Further, they have risen to a well-known position and are role model for the entire alumni fraternity.

b) DCE – DTU Alumni Distinguished Alumni Award:

It is presented to alumni who have significant national / global presence or international operation and / or rose to a position which has earned national / international recognition with flawless career in the chosen field. The alumni should be in service with working experience of over 30 years.

c) DCE – DTU Alumni Trail Blazer Alumni Award:

It is presented to Alumni to take cognizance of the position reached plus the time or pace of rise i.e. in a shorter time (less than 20 years) compared to his industry peers.

One shall have gained significant recognition with rapid growth as an entrepreneur .The achievements should represent exceptional leadership combined with entrepreneurial excellence.

Contact Detail:
DCE-DTU Alumni Association Office
Training & Placement Block
Delhi Technological University
Bawana Road, Delhi - 110042
Email : info@dcedtualumni.org

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in