2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS awards

what is the eligibility needed to get the Excellence Award of the All India Institute Of Medical Science-AIIMS? also give me the name and the contact details of the chairmen of this college? will you please tell me about the link from where I can download the images of the Excellence Award function of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE Awards
MBA awards Canberra
Nsw MBA awards
MBA QLD Awards
BPCL Awards
Awards of HCL Company
Awards of HCL
IIT Madras Awards
Awards for Sports
Sport Awards
MBA Awards NSW
Barc Awards
Hindi Awards
MBA NT awards
MBA awards night
Awards for MBA students
Yes bank awards SME
ECGC D&B Awards
ANGRAU Awards
Gallantry Awards IAF
28th May 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS awards

Can you tell me where on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will I get information about the Awards & Honours received by it?
28th May 2018, 01:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS awards

To get information about the Awards & Honours received by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi is as follows:

Visit the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi

Click to Awards & Honours under News on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the list of Awards & Honours

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Dr Deepak Agrawal ,Chairman Computerisation ,AIIMS was selected as dynamic CIO of health care of the year -2016 by jury in the 5th Annual Healthcare Summit.

Dr.Pradeep Sharma, Professor RP Centre AIIMS New Delhi received special accolades for his lecture at AAPOS Conference at Vancouver on 9th April.

Skoch Smart Technology Awards 2015: Smart Technology projects decided by an independent Jury & Popular vote

2015 Ramon Magsaysay Awarded to Sh. Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Dy. Secretary, AIIMS, New Delhi

AIIMS Excellence Award-2012-First Prize awarded to Dr. D.N.Rao, Professor, Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS

Sumit Isharwal and Shubham Gupta, AIIMS Students have been awarded

Prof. N. R. Jagannathan, Head of the Department of NMR and MRI Facility, AIIMS was honoured

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in