2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th October 2012, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Combined Graduate Level Examination SSC Jobs

As per your demand I am giving eligibility of Combined Graduate Level Examination SSC Jobs are like as:

Eligibility for SSC CGL Exam:
Age Eligibility: (as on 01.01.2012)
Min: 18 yrs, Max: 27 yrs except following:
Statistical Investigator Gr.II: Max 26 Years.
Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI: 20-27 years
Academic Qualification Eligibility: (as on 20.04.2012)
Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent, except for following two posts:
For Compiler: Bachelors Degree with Economics/Statistics/Maths as compulsory or Elective subject.

For Statistical Investigator Grade II: Bachelors Degree with Statistics as one of the core subjects OR Bachelors Degree with Mathematics as one of the main subjects. OR Bachelors Degree with Economics as one of the main subjects OR Bachelors Degree with Commerce as one of the key subjects
7th January 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to give Combined Graduate Level Examination for applying for SSC Job therefore please tells me the where can I find recruitment information for this???
7th January 2016, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices

For finding job related notification for SSC , you have to repeat the steps that I am telling you here:

Login to the official website of SSC

On this home page in the Latest News Section you can find all the important job announcement notification of SSC

SSC CGL Offers primarily two types of Jobs and they are:

1) Desk Job
2) Field Job.

1) Desk Job: This is one of the most sought after job for people, who love Home to Office and Office to Home routine.

The various posts included as Desk Jobs are Assistants, Clerks, Accountant, Auditor etc.

2) Field Job: As, the name speaks, Filed job refers to all those jobs, where you have to work outside your Office
The various jobs, that comes under the Field Job Category are : Inspectors in CBI, Sub-Inspectors, Examiners, Preventive Officers etc

Selection Process and Pattern for SSC CGL

The Selection Process comprises of following:

1) Tier-1 Exam
2) Tier-II Exam
3) Interview/Skill Test.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in