2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th July 2012, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Combined Graduate Level Result Examination SSC

Here I am uploading a file in which the requirement related to combined graduate level exam SSC is given such as, age requirement, reservation, exam centres & many more. For more details I am providing you the attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CGL examination notification.pdf (572.5 KB, 89 views)
19th March 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to get Combined Graduate Level Result Examination of SSC, so will you please provide me process of getting this result ?
19th March 2015, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to get Combined Graduate Level Result Examination of SSC, so you want to get process of that so here I am giving you same:

Firstly go on official website of staff selection commission.

On that page you have to do click on results option which is on the upper of page.

On new page you will get your exam name option whenever it will be available.

You have to do click on that option then you will get you exam result in a PDF file.

Here is the image of that page:

Now following results are available on the site:

Recruitment of Constable (GD) in BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB, Examination, 2011 - Implementation of court order - reg.
Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2014 - Declaration of result of Written Examination to call candidates for interview.
Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2014 - Declaration of result of Written Examination to call candidates for interview.
Declaration of Final Result of Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2014
U.D. GRADE LTD. DEPTTL.COMPTT. EXAMINATION,2014 MARKS OF THE CANDIDATES QUALIFIED/NOT QUALIFIED IN PAPER-I
U.D. GRADE LTD. DEPTTL.COMPTT. EXAMINATION,2014 MARKS OF THE CANDIDATES QUALIFIED/NOT QUALIFIED IN PAPER-II
U.D. GRADE LTD. DEPTTL.COMPTT. EXAMINATION,2014 MARKS OF THE CANDIDATES REJECTED IN PAPER-I DUE TO VARIUS REASON
STENOGRAPHERS ( GRADE 'C' & 'D' ) EXAM., 2014 MARKS/MISTAKES ( IN PERCENTAGE ) OF QUALIFIED/NOT-QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2014 Fixing cut off in Written Examination for evaluation of APARs
Declaration of Final Result of Stenographer Grade ā€˜Cā€™ Examination, 2014
Declaration of Final Result of Stenographer Grade ā€˜Dā€™ Examination, 2014
Recruitment of Constable (GD) in BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB, Examination, 2011 - Implementation of court order.
Recruitment of Constable (GD) in BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB, Examination, 2011 - Implementation of court order.
Junior Translators (in CSOLs) Examination 2013 - Declaration of written result to call candidates for interview.
Junior Translators in CSOLS Examination 2013-Declaration of result of Paper - I.
Junior Translators in CSOLS Examination 2013-Declaration of result of Paper - I.LIST OF THE CANDIDATES REJECTED/AWARDED ZERO MARKS DUE TO VARIOUS REASONS
Result of selection Posts advertised by different regions
Recruitment of Constables(GD) in CAPFs and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles , 2013 Result for Kerala State (Male)
Recruitment of Constables(GD) in CAPFs and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles , 2013 Result for Kerala State (Female)
Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2014- Declaration of result of Written Examination (Paper-II) to call candidates for Interview.(Male Candidates)

Tags
ssc cgl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in