2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th March 2016, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Cmd ecil

Hello, I want to know the details of the Chairman & Managing Director of ECIL, will you please provide me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ipr ecil
ECIL Get Pwd
Ecil Visakhapatnam
Keesara to ECIL
PPT On ECIL
Ecil amss
Cmc ecil
Ecil ts
How To Get Job In Ecil
Career in ECIL
Ecil ceo
ECIL in Hyd
Ecil rid
Ecil sed
Obc ecil
ECIL ms13
Ecil Hotels
ECIL Spectrophotometer
ECIL Cutoff For
NFC ECIL Hyd
18th March 2016, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cmd ecil

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the Chairman & Managing Director of ECIL as under:

Shri P Sudhakar
Chairman & Managing Director

Shri P Sudhakar is appointed as Chairman and Managing Director from 16th September, 2013. He has been with ECIL since 1979 and holding the office of Director (Technical) prior to this appointment.

Education:

Shri Sudhakar is a graduate in Electrical Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Warangal and holds a Masters in Integrated Electronics and Circuits from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
He has done Advanced Management Program at European Schools of Management in France, Germany and Italy.
He had extensive training in USA and Germany on Automation Systems.

Experience:
He specialized in the areas of design, manufacturing, testing and commissioning of Control and Instrumentation systems.
He is closely involved with the Control and Automation Systems of all the operating Nuclear Power Plants of the country.
He had successfully led the execution of Command Control Systems of Akash and BrahMos Missile programs.

Work:
He has closely worked with Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) and Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) for a number of projects of strategic importance to the nation.
He actively interacts with leading Academic and Research Institutions for the technology development.
He has presented many technical papers in National and International Conferences.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in