2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

ECIL in Hyd

I shifted to Hyderabad and heard about the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) located here. Will you please tell me Product range of ECIL in Hyderabad and also provide me address and map location of this ECIL corporation located in Hyd?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ipr ecil
ECIL Get Pwd
Ecil Visakhapatnam
Keesara to ECIL
PPT On ECIL
Ecil amss
Cmd ecil
Cmc ecil
Ecil ts
How To Get Job In Ecil
Career in ECIL
Ecil ceo
Ecil rid
Ecil sed
Obc ecil
ECIL ms13
Ecil Hotels
ECIL Spectrophotometer
ECIL Cutoff For
NFC ECIL Hyd
2nd December 2015, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ECIL in Hyd

Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy (India), established in 1967 by Dr. A. S. Rao at Hyderabad.

Product range of ECIL includes:

Nuclear sector : Control and instrumentation products for nuclear power plants; Integrated security systems for nuclear installations; Radiation monitoring instruments; Secured network of all Department of Atomic Energy (India) units via satellite.

Defense Sector : Various types of fuses; V/UHF Radio communication equipment; Electronics warfare systems and derivatives; Thermal batteries and special components for missile projects.

Commercial Sector: Electronic voting machines; Voter-verified paper audit trail; Wireless local loop (WLL) systems; Antenna products; Electronic Energy Meters or Electricity Meter; X-Ray baggage inspection system for airports; Computer hardware, software and services; Computer education services.

Divisions of ECIL:

ISD
SSD
BSD
EMSD
CC
SQAG
CBDG
ITSD
CD

Address:

Electronics Corporation of India Limited,
PO.ECIL, HYDERABAD - 500 062.
ECIL Board : 91-40-27120131(10 lines)
Email : cbdg@ecil.co.in.

[MAP]Electronics Corporation of India Limited PO.ECIL, HYDERABAD - 500 062[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in