2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

CLAT Exam After Graduation

I have completed graduation now can I eligible to apply Common Law Admission Test CLAT exam for admission in LLB course? Tell me the eligibility and the minimum percentage required in 12th to apply for CLAT exam? provide me the exam pattern and the syllabus of CLAT exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
What CLAT exam
CLAT entrance exam
Subjects in CLAT Exam
CLAT graduation
Exam date of CLAT
Exam Pattern Of CLAT
Upcoming CLAT Exam
After CLAT Exam
Format of Clat Exam
DRDO Exam after Graduation
CLAT Law Entrance Exam
After Graduation CLAT
CLAT For Post Graduation
Regular Mode Post Graduation after Distance Graduation
CLAT Exam Books
Can one do graduation through correspondence, if left graduation in middle
SET exam after graduation
CLAT exam preparation
CS Exam Eligibility during Graduation
IIT JAM Exam Preparation Along With Graduation
23rd April 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: CLAT Exam After Graduation

Can you tell me if I can attempt Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) after completing Graduation for Law for Master of Laws (LL.M) program?
23rd April 2018, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CLAT Exam After Graduation

The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is the national level law entrance exam conducted every year for shortlisting candidates for as many as 2190 seats distributed among the17 participating NLUs.

The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the 12th grade for admission to integrated - under graduation programmes in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws (LL.M) programmes conducted by these law universities.

CLAT Eligibility

LL. B/B. L. Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC and ST candidates).
One who has passed the qualifying degree exam through supplementary/ compartment and repeat attempts is also eligible for appearing in the test and taking admission provided that such candidates will have to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying exam with 55/50 % marks, as the case may be, on the date of the admission or within the time allowed by the respective universities.

CLAT Syllabus

CLAT English Syllabus (including Comprehension):
One need to focus over English based comprehension passages and grammar.
In the comprehension section, one will be questioned on understanding of a passage including its central theme and word-meanings.
Some of the questions will also cover questions like correction of the incorrect grammatical sentences; fill in the blanks with appropriate words, etc.

CLAT General Knowledge & Current Affairs Syllabus:
The section will test the knowledge of general awareness including static GK.
Apart from GK, questions will also cover the recent topics and current affairs.

CLAT Mathematics (Numerical Ability) Syllabus:
The questions will generally of the numerical ability type of Class 10th standard.

CLAT Legal Aptitude Syllabus:
The section will majorly test your interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability.
The questions will be framed on legal propositions and set of facts satisfying the propositions.
The propositions may not be true in real sense and you will have to assume the true proposition based on the set of facts and answer the questions accordingly.

CLAT Logical Reasoning Syllabus:
The questions of this section will test ability to identify the patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments.
The section will also cover a variety of logical aptitude questions including syllogism, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, the logical reasoning section will not have visual reasoning questions.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in