2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2018, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: Chemical Engineering Srm University

I completed 12th with PCM and want to do Chemical engineering degree from SRM Institute of Science and Technology searching for course details. Will you please provide me B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering fee along with Admission Eligibility so that I plan to take admission?
28th May 2018, 07:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Chemical Engineering Srm University

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, or Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology, formerly SRM University, is a deemed university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

The B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering at SRM University is a focused program designed to understand and solve industrial related chemical problems.

B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering fee:

General Category
Rs. 1,25,000
Yearly

Admission Eligibility

Admission to the B.Tech program will be purely on the basis of performance in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination of SRM University (SRMEEE).

The miminum qualifying aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination, must be secured.

On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for counselling at SRM University for final admission.

Test Needed
SRMJEEE

SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District
Potheri, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in