2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Banaras Hindu University Chemical Engineering

I have completed my B. tech in the Civil Engineering now I want to take admission in the M. tech Chemical Engineering from the Banaras Hindu University? Tell me can I am eligible for this? Also tell me about the Banaras Hindu University M. tech Chemical Engineering admission process? Provide me list of faculties under this department?
Similar Threads
Thread
ASC Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University Map
Banaras Hindu University for MCA
Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University Banaras
Banaras Hindu University cut off
Banaras Hindu University Banaras
School of Biochemical Engineering Banaras Hindu University
MCA at Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University UP
Banaras Hindu University BA
KV Banaras Hindu University
M.Com From Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University RAC
CHS Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University For B.Ed
Banaras Hindu University M Com
B.Ed in Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University IMS BHU
Banaras Hindu University MDS
Banaras Hindu University Engineering
16th August 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: Banaras Hindu University Chemical Engineering

I want to know the courses offered by the Department of Chemical Engineering and Technology of Indian Institute of Technology IIT BHU Varanasi so can you tell me?
16th August 2018, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Banaras Hindu University Chemical Engineering

The Department of Chemical Engineering and Technology was established in 1921 at Banaras Hindu University.

Subsequently, it was renamed as the Department of Chemical Engineering and Technology in 1956. The Department has established several benchmarks of achievements in teaching and research.

It modernizes its programmes to impart education in upcoming areas of chemical engineering..

The Department presently offers courses leading to B. Tech., M. Tech. and Ph. D. degrees in Chemical Engineering.

Programs offered-

B.Tech-

Department offers four year B.Tech. program in Chemical Engineering with B.Tech. (Hons.) degree in Energy, Transfer processes and Reaction Engineering and Catalysis stremes.

M.Tech-

Department offers two year M.Tech. program in Chemical Engineering.

Ph.D.-

Department offers PhD degree in Chemical Engineering.

Specializations

Renewable and non conventional Energy resources: Department has an active group of researchers working towards the development of bio-fuels from various grades of bio-mass Click for details ...

Waste minimization and utilization: Rapid increase in the industrialization and urbanization has led to increase in waste materials and pollution Click for details

New Materials and devices: Many research groups in the department are actively participating to develop new materials and devices ranging from nanomaterials for sensing and catalysis to the fabrication of microfluidic theranostics devices

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi.
IIT-BHU, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
0542 230 7002

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in