2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Ucd nda

Hey, I get a non- disclosure agreement (NDA) of the University College Dublin(UCD) online . Will you tell me that is it updated, if not please tell me about the resource from where I can get this non- disclosure agreement(NDA) of UCD?
16th August 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: Ucd nda

I want the Non-Disclosure Agreement of University College Dublin UCD so can you provide me?
16th August 2018, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ucd nda

University College Dublin, National University of Ireland, Dublin, located at Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland, of one part and

University College Dublin UCD Non-Disclosure Agreement NDA

Duration-

The obligations of this Agreement shall be in effect for a period of five (5) years from the effective date of this Agreement

Assignment-

This Agreement is specific to the parties hereto and the rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned in whole or in part by either party without the prior written consent of the other party.

Scope-

This Agreement shall not be construed to grant the Receiving Party any licence or other rights, except as expressly set forth above.

This Agreement constitutes the full and complete agreement in this matter between the parties.

Any amendment to this Agreement must be made in writing and such amendments are valid only upon the mutual consent of both parties.

Contact-

University College Dublin O'Brien Centre for Science
Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
+353 1 716 7777

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in