2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

IIIT Notification for SSC

I have done SSC and my Result is also declared now I want to take admission in 6yrs B. Tech Course at Andhra Pradesh – International Institute of Information Technology (AP -IIIT) so please give me details for admission and give me admission notification?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Admission Notification
RGUKT IIIT Notification
IIIT Phd Notification
Iiit mca
IIIT Delhi vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Hyderabad Vs IIIT Allahabad
RGUKT IIIT Admission Notification
IIIT Bangalore VS IIIT Delhi
Which Is Better IIIT Hyderabad Or IIIT Bangalore
IIIT Hyderabad Notification for M.Tech
IIIT Hyderabad Notification
What is IIIT Course
IIIT Notification
IIIT Best
IIIT Pune M Tech Notification
IIIT vs NIT
IIIT Allahabad VS IIIT Hyderabad
IIIT Amethi Vs IIIT Jabalpur
IIIT Hyderabad PHD Notification
28th May 2018, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIIT Notification for SSC

I am planning to apply for admission in IIIT AP RGUKT UG SSC exam searching for all details related to this exam. Will you please tell what the Eligibility and Age limit to Apply AP RGUKT UG Admissions along with International students Eligibility so I can apply for admission here?
28th May 2018, 07:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIIT Notification for SSC

AP RGUKT IIIT Notification 2018, Andhra Pradesh announced for RGUKT IIIT Online Application for to Nuzvid, Ongole, Srikakulam & RK Valley (Idupulapaya) IIIT Institutes.

Every year the RGUKT will be announced the IIIT detailed notification after the announcement of SSC results after than the RGUKT IIIT 6 years B.Tech Admission schedule

Eligibility and Age limit to Apply AP RGUKT UG Admissions 2018 (6 years B.Tech)

The Candidates who have Objected high score of marks in SSC (10th Class) GPA System or its equivalent examination like CBSE Class X, SSLC, HSC, etc and who have not more than 18 years of age as on 31st December the candidates are eligible to apply for the RGUKT

Admissions 2018 and the SC/ST reserved categories students have 21 years of age relaxation and they are eligible to apply.

For International students Eligibility

The candidates who have above eligibility the Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders also can apply to this 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme 2018, and the selections based on reserved seats and performance of candidate in their previous examination GPA.

Address for posting :

The Convener, UG Admissions-2018,
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Flat Number 202, Second floor, NRI Block(C) ,
Sri Mahendra Enclave, Tadepalli, Guntur District 522501

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in