2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th December 2015, 10:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Central police organisation exam

Central Police of Organisations Examinations conducts exam for the Sub-Inspector’s posts so here I am providing you examination pattern of this exam.

Scheme of Examination:

It would consist of two parts:

A) Part I - 500 marks and
B) Part II - Personality test/Interview 100 marks

A – Part I:

It is Written examination:

It will have two Papers –

Paper I (Objective Type Multiple Choice); and
Paper II (Conventional Type).

Paper Subject No. of questions Maximum Marks Duration

I General Studies 400 2 Hours

a) General Intelligence and Reasoning 50
b) General Awareness 75
c) Numerical Ability 75

Total- 200

II General English 100 1 hour

a) Language Comprehension,

b) Communication/Writing skill

Important instructions

Paper I (Objective Type Multiple choice) will be bilingual (in Hindi & English languages) and will have 200 questions.

Paper-II (Conventional type) will be evaluated in respect of only those candidates who qualify in Paper- I (Objective type paper)

Only those candidates who attain minimum qualifying standard in Part-I of the Examination (Written Examination), as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion, and clear Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET) will be eligible to be called for Personality Test/Interview.

Personality Test/Interview: 100 Marks

The interview/personality test is structured the candidates’ interests, knowledge, various traits, aptitude, suitability etc. are probed among other things, through academic qualifications, experience,

And candidates performance in extra-curricular activities, general awareness/knowledge, depth of knowledge of the subjects studied (10+2 onwards), communicative skills and over-all personality etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in