2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

CCSU Computer Lab

What are the facilities offered by the Central Connecticut State University (CCSU)’s Computer Lab? Please tell me schedule of the Central Connecticut State University (CCSU)’s Computer Lab also? Please feel free to give me additional details?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ccsu cit
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu fye
CCSU Computer Lab Hrs
Gsa ccsu
CCSU Cut Off
Ll.m in ccsu
Ccsu usa
CCSU Marcus White Computer Lab
B.Ed From CCSU
CCSU Computer Science
Computer Engineering Vs Computer Science
Crm 435 ccsu
Computer Science Vs Computer Engineering
Ccsu ra
CCSU Tap
Ccsu vhp
MSc Computer Science Course Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Science & Computer S
BSc Computer Science after Doing Post Diploma in Computer Application
For Computer Engineering 12th with computer science is important or not
23rd May 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Computer Lab

I recently took admission in Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) and from here doing my masters came to know about computer lab. Will you provide all details about Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) Computer lab along with contact details and address?
23rd May 2018, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU Computer Lab

Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) is a regional, comprehensive public university dedicated to learning in the liberal arts and sciences and to education for the professions.

CCSU Computer lab:

The Student Technology Center, located in Marcus White, Room 100, is the main general purpose computer lab on campus for students, faculty, and staff. The Center has 240 computers, a mix of Dell PCs and Apple Macintosh computers.

The Center offers B&W and Color printing, scanners, and access to the campus wireless network.

There is one computerized classroom set up in the Center for faculty and training use.

The PC Classroom contains 30 student PCs and has a teaching station with projector and screen.

Faculty members may reserve this room for classes a few times during the semester to show their students how to use software, do research on the Internet, give exams, etc.

STC Special Hours May 12 - May 27

Starting Saturday, May 12: Closed Weekends, Open Monday - Friday: 8:00a - 5:00p
Closed Monday, May 28 in observance of Memorial Day.
Summer Hours begin on Tuesday, May 29.

Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050
860-832-3200
Toll Free 888-733-2278

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in