2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

CCSU Civil Engineering

I want to take admission in Under Graduate Civil Engineering Technology Program at Engineering Department – CCSU (Central Connecticut State University) so please give me details for admission inkling required admission criteria and tuition fee?
Similar Threads
Thread
Engineering colleges of lateral entry in second year in Civil Engineering
School Of Engineering CCSU
Indian Engineering Services Civil Engineering Syllabus
Indian Engineering Service previous year cut off of Civil Engineering
CCSU engineering department
CCSU Engineering Ranking
Part time BE or B.Tech Civil Engineering colleges after Diploma in Engineering
Colleges of distance B.Tech in Civil Engineering after Diploma in Civil Engineering
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam Civil Engineering Paper
Syllabus of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering of Civil Engineering
Indian Engineering Services Civil Engineering Exam Preparation Books
Universities offer Distance Engineering after Completing Diploma in Civil Engineering
Orissa Engineering College B.Tech Lateral Entry Civil Engineering Admission Details
Junior Engineering Post Civil Engineering Syllabus
Colleges of lateral entry admission in engineering after Diploma in Civil Engineering
Syllabus of Indian Engineering Service of Civil Engineering
Bangalore Evening Engineering Colleges for Civil Engineering
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering study material of Civil Engineering
Karnataka PGCET M.Tech syllabus of Civil Engineering and Chemical Engineering
Indian Engineering Service previous year question papers of Civil Engineering
18th February 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Civil Engineering

Hello sir, I’m going to get admission in civil engineering from CCSU. Can any one tel me for admission in CCSU what are coursework should be required?
18th February 2016, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator

CCSU offers civil engineering program through the Connecticut Board of Governors for Higher Education licensed In June 2009. This civil engineering program is leading to a Bachelor of Science degree.

The Civil Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET.

Civil Engineering graduates are prepared in advanced mathematics through calculus and differential equations, and in science with calculus-based physics, chemistry, and at least one additional area of science.

CCSU admissions standards, the undergraduate Civil Engineering (CE) program has the following coursework requirements:

Completion of, or eligibility to enroll in, MATH 152 (Calculus I) and
Completion of, or eligibility to enroll in, ENG 110 (Freshman Composition)

Career prospectus for civil engineers:

Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads, railroads, airports, bridges, harbors, channels, dams, irrigation projects, pipelines, power plants, and water and sewage systems.’

Address:

Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050
860-832-CCSU (2278)
20th February 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hii Guys , I want to join Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Technology Programme from Central Connecticut State University , For it here Will you please Provide me Eligibility ,and Course Structure Details ?
20th February 2016, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator

The Civil Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET,

Admission:

CCSU Admissions Standards, the Undergraduate Civil Engineering (CE) Program has the following Coursework Requirements:

Completion of, or eligibility to enroll in, MATH 152 (Calculus I) and
Completion of, or eligibility to enroll in, ENG 110 (Freshman Composition)

Eligibility to Enroll in MATH 152 is met by:

A Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Mathematics score of 600 or higher, and completion of a two-semester high school pre-calculus or calculus course with a grade of B or better. Both the SAT of 600 and the high school course are required. Students can take the SAT test more than once.

Eligibility to Enroll in ENG 105 or ENG 110

Eligibility to enroll in MATH 152 is met by:
Satisfactory equivalency review and credit transfer from an accredited two-year of four-year higher education institution of a Pre-calculus course and a Trigonometry course with grades of C- or higher, or a combined Trigonometry/Pre-calculus course with a grade of C- or higher, or a Calculus course with a grade of C- or higher.

Here I am attaching pdf file Which having Complete Syllabus of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Technology Programme of Central Connecticut State University

Contact Details :

Telephone: (860) 832-1800
Fax: (860) 832-1804
E-mail: dovel@ccsu.edu

Address :
Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley St
New Britain, CT 06053
United States

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in