2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th December 2014, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Difference between C, C++ and JAVA

There are different kinds of programming in computer languages.
You are asking about C,C++ and Java

Structured programming in C
C++ and Java Both are object oriented programming
C Uses header Files but java uses Packages
C++ is developed from c programming
C Uses Pointers but java doesn’t supports pointers
Java doesn’t supports storage classes like auto, external etc
C++ supports Operator Overloading but java doesn’t Supports Operator Overloading
Java Uses import statement for including the contents of screen instead of #include
Java Doesn’t uses goto
Java Doesn’t have Destructor like C++ Instead Java Has finalize Method
Java Doesn’t have Structure Union , enum data types

Institutes offer these languages:

Virtue e Training

Flat No.202, 3rd Floor, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500060 ‎
094406 00388 ‎

SEED Infotech Ltd
33, Satya Vihar Colony, Near Jain E.N.T. Hospital, Lalkothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015 ‎
096021 67598 ‎

Embedded System, Java, Php, Asp.Net, Winter Training, Automation, Android, Institute, Coaching, C++
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017 ‎
082902 24002 ‎

Indian institute of Hardware Technology Ltd

Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh ‎
0891 666 2071

Hind Computer Education
337-C, SMJN Road, Govindpuri, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249410 ‎
090456 07393 ‎

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=C,+C%2B%2B+and+JAVA+institutes+in+India&hl= en-IN&gbv=2&hq=C,+C%2B%2B+and+JAVA+institutes&hnear=I ndia&t=m&z=5[/MAP]
18th February 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I’m a student of computer science. I’m in 1st year of engineering. Here I want to know the difference between C,C++ and JAVA? Please provide me difference between C,C++,JAVA in content?
18th February 2016, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator

C,C++,JAVA are the computer programming languages. These all are used in the computer when a new programming will be generated.

Concepts of all language are different from each other. But C++ is a advanced version of C. all features of C are used same in C++.

So here I’m give you difference between C++ and JAVA.

Both Java and C++ support object oriented programming, yet there are differences between them. To begin with, Java is a pure object oriented programming language; therefore, everything is an object in Java.

Structures, unions, templates, operator overloading:

Java does not support pointers, templates, unions, operator overloading, structures etc.

C++ supports structures, unions, templates, operator overloading, pointers and pointer arithmetic.

Conditional Compilation:
Java does not support conditional compilation and inclusion.

Conditional inclusion (#ifdef #ifndef type) is one of the main features of C++.

Goto statement:
There is no goto statement in Java. The keywords const and goto are reserved, even though they are not used.

C++ has goto statement. However, it is not considered good practice to use of goto statement.

Overloading:
Java has method overloading, but no operator overloading. The String class does use the + and += operators to concatenate strings and String expressions use automatic type conversion, but that's a special built-in case.

C++ supports both method overloading and operator overloading.

Documentation:

Java has built-in support for documentation comments (/** ... */); therefore, Java source files can contain their own documentation, which is read by a separate tool usually javadoc and reformatted into HTML. This helps keeping documentation maintained in easy way.

C++ does not support documentation comments.
20th February 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , I want ton know What is the Difference Between C, C++ and JAVA Course , Would you plzz Give me Details for Same ?
20th February 2016, 02:09 PM
Super Moderator

Friend on your Asking here I am telling you that There are Different Kinds of Programming in Computer Languages.

You are asking about C,C++ and Java .

Similarities in C are:

Structured programming in C

Top-down Approach

Very Difficult to program and it is very code of program for the applications.

C++ and Java
Both are object oriented programming
C++ is developed from c programming

Inheritance, Encapsulation, Constructors can be used due to object oriented programming.

Java main functionality is Platform Independence, Digital Signatures can be used.

C Uses Header Files But Java Uses Packages

C Uses Pointers but java doesn’t supports pointers

Java Doesn’t Supports Storage Classes like Auto, External

The Code of C Language is Converted into the Machine code after Compilation But in

Java Code First Converted into the Bytes Codes then after it is converted into the Machine Code

C++ supports Operator Overloading but java doesn’t Supports Operator Overloading

In C++ Multiple Inheritance is Possible but in java A Class Can not Inherit the features from the two classes in other words java doesn’t supports Multiple Inheritance The Concept of Multiple Inheritances is Introduced in the Form of Interfaces

Java Doesn’t have Destructor like C++ Instead Java Has finalize Method

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in