2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Cancellation Of Admission In Mumbai University

I had submitted admission form for B.SC at Mumbai University. But now I got rank in IIT JEE Exam and go for B.Tech at DTU. What is the process for Cancellation of admission in Mumbai University? is the University refund the fees submitted with application form? Is there any application form for Cancellation of admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
GMVN Cancellation Policy
SSC CHSL Cancellation Notice
State Bank of India DD Cancellation Letter
KSRTC Guest User Cancellation
Mumbai University New Admission
Mumbai University PHD Admission
Indian Bank DD Cancellation Charges
Cancellation of PGECET Seat
Mumbai University LLB Admission
IELTS Cancellation Form
Cancellation Of RPF Exam
Mumbai University Admission-16
Citibank DD Cancellation Charges
RTDC Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policy of MTDC
GRE Cancellation Fees
Rayalaseema University PHD Cancellation
CT School Cancellation Shelton
Mumbai University Admission
17th August 2018, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Re: Cancellation Of Admission In Mumbai University

Can you provide me the procedure for Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fees in Institute of Distance & Open Learning (IDOL) of University of Mumbai?
17th August 2018, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Cancellation Of Admission In Mumbai University

The procedure for Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fees in Institute of Distance & Open Learning (IDOL) of University of Mumbai is as follows:

Cancellation of Admission

If one wishes to cancel admission, one should apply in the prescribed form within 30 days from the date of admission and fees will be refunded as per following ordinances.

0.2859(C) : All the fees paid at the time of admission shall be refunded after deducting Rs.30/- as administrative charges, if one informs the Professor-cum-Director, Institute of Distance Education, in writing within 30 days from the date of admission, provided one has not been issued study material.

0.2859(D) : All the fees paid at the time of admission shall be refundable after deduction of Rs.250/- as administrative charges, provided that, study material has not been issued to him/her and provided further that - i) At the time of applying for admission, one intimates in writing that one has also applied or intends to apply for admission to one or more of the professional courses conducted by the institutions or departments (including the Institute of Distance Education) of the University or affiliated Colleges to the University.

ii) One withdraws application within 7 days from the date of admission to a professional course as mentioned in (i) above, but not later than 30th September, if one is a Post-graduate/management student of the same year. In such cases, it shall be binding on one to produce documentary proof of being admitted to the professional course. One admitted after above mentioned dates, if any, will not be entitled for the refund of the fees.

Refund of Fees

The Rules presently in force relating to refund of examination fees are as follows

1. Where one expires in the period of the examination, the entire fee shall be refunded.

2. Where one is taken ill subsequent to the submission of application for admission to the exam and is prevented on medical grounds from appearing at the exam, 50% of the fees is refunded provided an application of such refund, supported by a medical certificate, is submitted to the Professor-cum-Director of the Institute, before 3 days from the date of commencement of the exam.

Procedure for Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fees IDOL University of Mumbai

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in